Chapter 11 : Plan

• Jennie •

School finally resumed, and today was our last presentation for this semester. It was lunch, so I was preparing my presentation for last class.

I was in the cafeteria waiting for the others. I was using my laptop while listening to TWICE's 'What is Love?'. Suddenly two hands covered my vision.

"Guess" Said the voice.

"The one and only, 4D, yet beautiful and caring Kim Jisoo" I replied. She kissed me in the cheek "Hey babe"

"Hey" She said sitting beside me.

"Wait. . . You guys are official?" Said Lisa.

"Why didn't you tell us?" followed by Chae.

Me and Jisoo shook our heads. We were calling each other with pet names but still not official.

"Anyways, where have you guys been?" I asked, just to change the topic.

They stared at each other.

"U-uh. . . We. . ." Jisoo started.

"We. . . Went to each others lockers!" Lisa finished, Jisoo and Chae nodded in agreement. I'm serious something is off.

"Ohhkay" I just it slip thou. "So Jisoo. . . Ready for your presentation later?"

"Y-yeah. . . Kinda nervous thou"

"Seriously? Your just gonna discuss about your loved ones"

"Y-yeah but-"

"Jisoo Unnie! We need to go! We're meeting someone right?" Said Lisa

"R-right. . . See yah later" Said Jisoo, then kissed my cheek.

"Can't I come?!" I screamed but the two were in hurry. "Do you know whats up with them?" I asked Chae.

She just moved her shoulder, like saying 'Nope'. I just put back earphones.

"You're bad at lying you know that?" I said.

"But I'm good in keeping secrets"

"Did you just went savage to me?"

"I learned from the master" She wriggled her eyebrows to me, I just laughed at her.

I bid my goodbye to Chae and left. Everyone is acting weird lately.

° Time Skip °

It was finally last class. Everyone presented their presentation really good. Theres one thing off thou, we were supposed to present alphabetically but Jisoo was skipped.

While the last person was presenting, Jisoo excused herself out.

• Third Person •

Jisoo left the room and hurried to Lisa and Chae's class. She entered.

"Ma'am. Can I?" She asked the teacher. The teacher gladly permitted her and let Lisa and Chae out of the room. Lisa also brought her walkie talkie with her.

Once they were out Jisoo started getting nervous.

"Guys. . . What if. . . Something goes wrong?" Jisoo asked, while playing with her hands.

"Nothing will go wrong. . . We planned everything neatly" Comforted Rosé.

They gladly returned to Jisoo and Jennie's class. Once they entered, Jennie looked at Lisa and Chae in confusion, as if she was saying 'What the hell are you guys doing here?'.