003. Show You Around

Although he was still unable to truly get along with the other man, but to be able to meet an old "acquaintance" online, He Jin couldn't help but felt a little happy in his heart. He typed: "This game seems to have changed a lot."

The reply to his casual remark came in the form of a red pop-up box on the screen –

「Fire Ruthless」 invites you to "ride together", please choose "reject" / "accept".

-And one sentence: "Come on, I'll show you around."

Without him noticing, a beast with black and red furs had appeared at the other man's side. The beast's whole body was covered in flames, making it looked like it was burning. He Jin eyed it for a second before clicking the "accept" option.

Tsing Yi automatically climbed on the beast, weakly leaning on Fire Ruthless's body.

He Jin: "..."

On the screen, the sight of his petite and commoner-like character, sitting together with the other's tall and mighty figure... how to look at this ah. (= _ =)

After all, eight years ago they both were still small children, even if they got married later on, it only felt like they were playing house. But it's different now, in the view of He Jin's twenty-two-years-old self, he was 100% male, so he couldn't possibly become someone else's "wife ". So, to be hugged from behind by another man... it felt a bit awkward.

But in the end, this male-female sitting posture was the system default in this game, there was nothing he could do.

The "sacred animal" who carried them began to run, and not long after, its four legs began to take off the ground, flying straight to the sky, as if it was aiming at the clouds.

He Jin tried to find something to talk about to get rid of his embarrassment: "What is this mount? It looks handsome."

Fire Ruthless: "Poor Flames."

Xiao Sin A Jin: "What is it called?"

Fire Ruthless: "Blazing Soul Rosefinch"

Xiao Xian Jin: "How do you have wings behind you?"

Fire Ruthless: "It is the Wings of Magic."

Xiao Xian Jin: "..."

He Jin did not speak again. Although hearing about those things gave him a very cool feeling, but he had never heard of them. Asking about them so much might makes him seemed a bit silly.

Fortunately, the scenery around them was nice, so he could distract himself with them.

They soon left the Flower Valley, and entered a mountain path. There were green grasses all along the way, with a few flowing flowers here and there.

The feeling the game gave off was very real now. The computer hardware's technology was up to date, so there would be no data lag, machine problem, and other phenomena. The game scene details were comparable to fantasy movies, with each frame showing a very beautiful picture.

He Jin put on his headphones, and heard the simulation sounds coming from the game – the wind blowing through the leaves, birds chirping as if they were singing. The sound of Poor Flame when running was so soft, but with an occasional hisses, which somehow made his adrenaline pumped up.

Xiao Xian Jin: "So beautiful ..."

Fire Ruthless: "After the holographic version comes out, it will be even more beautiful. Aside from seeing the scenery, you will also be able to feel them... Right, that holographic helmet lottery, are you joining it?"