010. Insomnia Night

010. Insomnia Night

He Jin shut down the computer. A look at the clock showed it was almost time to sleep.

Junior dorm did not have the 'turn off the lights' rule, but he had always had a very regular schedule; every day around ten he would always go to bed. For this reason, Hou Dongyan often said that he lived like an old man, not a little college student.

However, this night, He Jin couldn't sleep, memory from the game kept on playing in his mind like a movie.

Fire's figure in the sky, Fire's magnetic voice, Fire's smile when he killed him, as well as the last sentence that he sent...

He never thought that such dramatic things would happen to him.

Eight years of waiting, even in reality, how many people could do it?

Although the other guy's behaviour aroused an inexplicable feeling inside hin, but to be treated like this, He Jin also couldn't help but feel a bit moved...

On the contrary, his own -turtle hiding in it's shell- approach, really made He Jin wanted to spurn at himself.

[T/N: turtle hiding in it's shell (缩头乌龟) = a person who refuses to face reality or confront a problem}

He wondered, what was Fire feeling after he left? Disappointment? Anger? Frustration?

Thinking about this somehow made him feel upset. He Jin turned over, and covered his head with the quilt.

Close to twelve o'clock, Hou Dongyan slowly shut down his computer to sleep. After finishing, he turned around and was surprised to find He Jin still awake: "Why are you still awake, insomnia?"

He Jin felt stuffy buried in his quilt, so he exposed his head, and fell silent for a long while. Then, he couldn't bear his thoughts anymore and asked Hou Dongyan: "Do you remember your friends who played games with you from eight years ago?"

Hou Dongyan was surprised for a moment: "Eight years ago? Junior high school? So long ago, who would remember ah!"

He Jin sighed, muttering: "Yes ah, who would remember..."

Hou Dongyan reacted: "You meet your old friends in the game?"

He Jin: "Yes, that person... still remembers me."

"Wow, amazing!" Hou Dongyan got into bed, and asked quite excitedly, "And then?"

He Jin: "We talked about what happened in the past when we were playing the game ... He seems to think that I am a woman." (= _ =)

To still remembered He Jin after so many years, and based on the fact that he also thought He Jin was a woman, it was not difficult to guess what the other guy must be feeling for He Jin. Hou Dongyan, who quickly realized this, turned to ridicule him: "Why, are you feeling some sort of psychological burden over this?"

He Jin sighed... yes, he felt guilty.

Hou Dongyan: "Jin Ge, if you want my opinion ah, I think you are being too serious about this. It's only a game, and because it's online we don't even know who is who, don't think so much!"

He Jin: "...." He also had this mentality ah! (= _ =)

Hou Dongyan remembered something, and said happily to He Jin: "I'll tell you something, ah, I recently played ' Dream Wonderland ' and meet a buddy. His wife in the game always asked him for equipment and gifts, acting all kind of spoiled and cute... what do you think happened afterwards? "

He Jin: "His wife is a liar?"

Hou Dongyan: "Not a liar, but a faker AH ~ you understand! However, my friend knew but still did not divorce him. He also said that he is still playing happily now, continue to let a man being spoiled by him every day, spending his money on him... "