019. Rice Weevil Occupation

[T/N: Because the Spirit Fairy story is too long, the author cut it into two parts. So, this chapter will start with 'Spirit Fairy Past' first, then continued with the real chapter 19 after.]

_________________________________________

※ The Past in Spirit Fairy ※ (eight-continuation)

When "Spirit Fairy" was revised into "Demon God", many of the old servers were merged into one, and each player also got a free name-change opportunity. Qin Yu took this opportunity and changed his in-game name from "Fire" to "Fire Ruthless".

In one night, his server was suddenly filled with so many players, three times the number it was before. Because of the mergers, the ranking list was also refreshed, so Fire who was originally in third place, fell to tenth place.

At that time, the first place was occupied by a player called Dead Water, who, later on, would be the first person to enter Fire's friend list after years of it being closed.

They became acquaintance through a PK game, which turned into a close game between them.

Back then, Qin Yu was planning to go offline when his private chat column flashed with a row of messages-

〖Privatechat〗'Dead Water ': "You are very good."

〖Privatechat〗 'Dead Water ': "Let's be friend, and then play together."

〖Privatechat〗 'Dead Water ': "Eh, you closed your friend request feature?"

〖Privatechat〗 'Dead Water ': "I can't find it (=_=) ..."

〖Privatechat〗 'Dead Water ': "... Little man? "

Qin Yu: "....."

He had seen a lot of similar private chat messages before, but Qin Yu always ignored them. However, this time, maybe because they just finished playing PK, Qin Yu actually opened his friend request, and added Dead Water.

After knowing Qin Yu, Dead Water also pulled him into an experts group chat, causing the people inside it to be surprised-

"Wow, isn't this the King of PK!"

"Oh wow, who added him, I heard that this guy had never said a word to anyone, so mysterious!"

"It's Dead Water ..."

"The Dead Water is a man of God! Can do the impossible!"

With the new level setting in place, a new round of competition also began. Qin Yu met a group of new friends, he also had a fixed team to do dungeons with, which made him able to play more happily. He still did not talk much though, so he was thoroughly crowned as a "Tall Cold King" by other players.

Because of his mysterious aura, Qin Yu often became the center of gossip among the players. One of the main topics included his "Married" state in the game. But, no one had ever been able to uncover the truth, they also had never seen this "wife" of his, so after a while, people slowly began to forget about this.

Only Dead Water, after playing three hundred rounds of PK with Fire Ruthless, finally had the courage to ask him personally about this,

Dead Water: "I have a feeling that you are someone who has some kind of sad story in your life..."

Fire Ruthless: "What story?"

Dead Water: "You used to be called as only 'Fire', but now you added 'Ruthless' to it. And, you are married, but we have never seen your wife. From all these details, I can draw a conclusion that you must have been hurt before."