28. Good Night, Husband

After this announcement, the World Channel blew up once again!

World Channel 'Ann': "Screenshot!!!!"

World Channel 'O Spring's Son O Early Summer': "One of the strongest teams in Demon God appeared again!"

World Channel '泤 泤 Summer': "What did I just see! Why is there no Flower Yiyi's name!"

World Channel 'Does Not Bounce: "Xiao Xian-Jin really is the Great God's woman..."

World Channel 'Little Fox Wand': "I don't know why, but I suddenly want to give a candle to Flower Yiyi..."

World Channel 'Smiles at the Clear Sky': "Anyone still remember that 'Xiao Xian Ah-Jing' that Fire Ruthless replied to once?"

World Channel 'Stay and be Meng' : "Remember! AW ~ ~ I think I understand now what happened back then!"

World Channel 'Lazy Meng Ji ji': "Who is Xiao Xian Ah-Jing? Is that the same person as Xiao Xian-Jin? New person here, please enlighten me in the art of gossip!"

World Channel 'The King': "No, she is someone who got a reply in the world channel by Fire Ruthless a long time ago. But she was soon killed by jealous players and abandoned the game."

World Channel 'Lazy Meng Ji ji': "So scary! QAQ "

World Channel 'Leg Pendant': "Fire Ruthless should be with Dead Water! I hate Flower Yiyi! Fire Ruthless should be with Dead Water! I hate Xiao Xian-Jin! Fire Ruthless should be with Dead Water! I hate ALL women!"

World Channel 'Warm Weather': "Comment above is rotten!"

World Channel 'Meow Big God': "I'm so bored seeing these groups of women. Every day all they are talking about is Great God Ruthless this, Great God Ruthless that, something is wrong with your brain!"

World Channel 'I Proudly Smile': "Oh Meow Big God's coordinate is 238,123, let's form a team and kill him."

World Channel 'Meow Big God': "..."

......

Flower Yiyi watched the world channel silently. Although she was also in the team, her name wasn't shown on the screen because she did not contribute anything in the dungeon's fight. Meanwhile, although He Jin's status was as a spiritual pet, the system still recognized him since he was a real player.

Seeing the conversations in the world channel only dug up an old pain within her, so she quickly closed it... Xiao Xian Ah-Jing, that person, Flower Yiyi also remembered. She had always been paying attention to Ruthless, and at that time she had asked him secretly, why did you reply to "Xiao Xian Ah-Jing"? But Ruthless never gave her any answer.

Now she knew the reason. It was because that player's name was similar to his wife's, and he thought she had come back.

Somehow, Flower Yiyi felt she could sympathize with that Xiao Xian Ah-Jing. Her situation was similar with Yiyi herself; to think of oneself as special, only for it to be proven wrong later. They were both left with this envious feeling toward the "original" ...

But she was still unwilling. During these years, she had stayed by Fire Ruthless' side, she paid so much attention to him, so why couldn't Ruthless see it?

Flower Yiyi wanted to quit the team, but also felt it was too naïve to do so. This kind of behavior would only show that she wasn't happy, and she hated being seen as too emotional... But apparently, none of the team members even noticed her mood.

Yes, these great gods had long been accustomed to people talking about them. For them, playing the game was the most important thing, they couldn't be bothered to check on other players' gossips in the world channel.