043. Building Home

043. Building Home

Although He Jin understood Fire's intention, he still felt the same as those players in the world channel... The world of the rich, is something I won't understand.

He Jin has no money, and though he knew that in the long run buying land would bring steady gain of income, he still couldn't participate in it because this matter involved real money (after all, very few people could earn 10 million gold coins in the game, most of them have it through the conversion of RMB). And since Fire had promised Ah Jin to not involve reality in the game, he also did not encourage the other boy to buy land for himself. He wasn't greedy, as long as the money he earned in the game could be used to support the two of them, then it was enough.

Fire chose to buy eight pieces of land in the main towns of Ordinary Realm and Celestial Realm, while he kept the last two lands left to build a home for himself and Ah Jin- yes, this was their original intention after hearing Weaver Girl's explanation about couple index. Actually, since they were husband and wife, also to keep the roleplay as close as possible to the real world, of course they had to have "the same room" as well in the house!

Fire asked Ah Jin: "Where do you want to build our home?"

He Jin was reminded of this matter by him and said embarrassingly: "Do you really want to build a home? This land is so expensive, if you only use it to build a home... That's not worth it. "

Fire raised his eyebrow: "How can it not be worth it, we are a married couple, of course we need things like a home."

Ah Jin: "..."

He Jin bit his lips and thought: this game's moral shouldn't really be so low, right? Nothing will happen even though we have the "same room", right?

Even if the house was built, their stay inside the house should only be a symbolic thing, and since it was Fire's wish... he would fulfill it...

Fire urged him: "Where? The Ordinary world or Celestial? Pick a place you like."

Ah Jin: "You choose, I'll follow your decision."

Fire: "Wife, I'll decide for things outside the household, but you have to decide for things involving our family matter, do not shirk your responsibility."

He Jin: "....." Boy, you really can talk! ( ̄_ ̄| | |)

Since they were playing Demon God, they should just enjoy the fun experience of being immortal, as well as living in the world like a mortal, no need to think so much about it.

The two men once again sat on Poor Flame, hovering over the celestial sky for a while.

Celestial has three main cities: Heavenly Palace, Deep Pool, and Double Moons. However, there were too many players going in and out of those cities, so they weren't suitable for housing. In Floating Island, the most famous Immortal Island was a leveling ground, there were mostly mobs there, making it also unsuitable. There were only two places which He Jin felt good about, one was the Peach Forest, and the second was Ninth Heaven Waterfall.

These two places were not far from each other and both were connected to the land mission's and the next dungeon's locations. They only have a few NPCs, surrounded by beautiful views and quiet environment, truly a really good place to build homes in. However, the Peach Forest was more attractive to young couples, there would often be many couples coming here every month. On the other hand, Ninth Heaven Waterfall streamed down a mountain which led directly to Lingxi Lake at the boundary of Ordinary Realm. The waterfall flowed continuously all year around, giving it a more celestial feeling.

In the end, He Jin chose the latter. In addition to its pure beauty, he also had another reason- Ninth Heaven Waterfall was the land of tea fairy Lu Lu. It faced thousands of acres of tea plantations, he could use it for farming too!