007. She Can't See You

Xiao Xian Jin: "Why did I gain experience when you killed me?"

Fire explained: "In this game, the gap in strength between high and low levels players are really big, so the game set up a 'low-level players protection system' , if you were killed by someone who has 50 levels or above than you, you won't lost any experience but gain some instead. "

He Jin now understood, no wonder before a lot of people in the world channel were shouting about 'begging to be killed' by Fire. But he was also somewhat puzzled: "According to what you say, then won't those high level players able to casually slaughter the rookies?"

Fire Ruthless: "No, killing them is no good for those high level players, because it will deduct their experience by ten times the amount gained by the low level players, kill more and they'll also lose more experience."

He Jin surprised: "Ten times!?"

So his was added by 300, but Fire's was deducted by 3000? Since he came online until now, he had been killed three times by Fire, plus those two passers-by before... Did Fire really had too much experiences to the point of not knowing where to use it? 囧!

Fire Ruthless casually said: "This much experiences for high-level players is nothing, but the point is ... "

Xiao Xian Jin: "What is the point?"

Fire Ruthless: "The point is to kill these smelly newbies who have no skill, there is no sense of accomplishment, so generally experts don't bother to do it."

The tone of the other guy was calm, like he was only stating a fact, but...

Well, He Jin who was killed still felt a bit unhappy (¯_ ~ |||), he stilla dmitted that Fire Ruthless was pretty amazing though, after all, he was the number one God. No wonder that the two passers-by back then were excited when they were killed, acting as if they were brushed by something holy!

Fire Ruthless: "Another point, when the difference in level is 50 or more, the high-level players will not be visible to the lower level players, so those two players just now cannot see me."

Fire level is 100, so, people below 50 cannot see him? He Jin took a glance at the screen's upper left corner to see his own level – Spirit Fairy (29), isn't this far lower than him!

"Then how can I see you?" He Jin puzzled.

Fire Ruthless chuckled and said: "Because... you are my wife."
The way Fire said this remark was particularly slowly, especially... meaningfully. He Jin felt as if his ears were no longer being bitten, but licked from inside out instead! The tip of He Jin's ears twitched and he got a goosebump.

He reluctantly sent a string of ellipses in the chat box, his fingers trembling slightly.

Just when he was feeling overwhelmed and awkward, Fire suddenly said: "Ah Jin, wait here."

***

Qin Yu looked at a distand figure standing in the wheat fields and frowned.

Flower Yiyi stood there, looking at them from afar. When Qin Yu talked, she also heard the last two sentences he spoke vaguely.

Ruthless rarely talked to people, even to her. She rarely had the opportunity to listen to the other player's voice in the game, so she could only watch every live broadcast of his. Everyone in the world admired her as the only woman around Ruthless, but only she knew that she was no different from other suitors.

Fire Ruthless: "Why did you come here?"

He clearly opened his voice function, but he only sent a text chat to her...