013. Sounds Alike

013. Sounds Alike

There were a lot of cars at the university's east gate. The girls stopped in front of a car and left first, before it was finally their (the boys') turn.

Zhao Xibai was the biggest among them, so he got the front seat. While He Jin, because of his thin stature, could only be squeezed in the middle of the back seat. That was fine, until he realized that they had hired a mad flying driver. So early in the morning, and yet he was driving the car like he had been injected by chicken blood, madly stepping on the throttle and braking all the time. Hejin's body was being thrown to his left and right over and over again, colliding straight into Qin Yu and Shang's body.

[T/N: To inject chicken blood (打鸡血) = means someone who is so excited that it appears he/she has been injected by drugs.]

The drive would take about half an hour. After 20 minutes, He Jin felt hungry and tried to eat a loaf of bread in the car, however, he ended up almost throwing up half his stomach's content instead. His face was pale and his head had become dizzy.

This "Lake Tour" was located in the city's most famous "Kunming Lake Scenic Area". Be it in winter and spring, summer and autumn, there were always a large number of tourists coming to this place. Luckily, it was almost late autumn, so there were less people. He Jin had visited this place once when he first entered the university as freshman one or two years ago, together with his newly-met roommate. And now, as He Jin looked at his surrounding, he was hit by the thought of just how fast time seemed to pass by.

When they got there, the girls had not arrived yet, so they got off the car first and went to the scenic gate to wait for them.

Zhao Xibai brazenly praised their driver: "That mister drives too good ah, I felt like I was on a plane at the front seat! it was exciting!"

Shang yawned: "I'm still dizzy, want to sleep..."

Qin Yu: "He was braking too much, it will damage the tire oil." "

Zhao Xibai: "Gee, really? You can drive? "

Shang: "He got a car when he graduated from high school."

Zhao Xibai: "Wow, it's the first time I hear that. How come I never see you drive before?"

Qin Yu: "I put the car at home. Only going to school, why should I drive a car."

Zhao Xibai: "What brand?"

Qin Yu: "Jaguar, a general car."

Their topic quickly turned to talk about car brands and their performances. While He Jin was listening to them, his attention was drawn by Qin Yu's voice. His pronunciation, and the way he talk somehow gave him a strange sense of familiarity... He Jin thought about it, and when he finally realized just whose voice it actually reminded him of, his heart began jumping fiercely!

–Yes, he thought of Fire.

However, the thought of the " eight years had not divorced in-game husband" and this "just met school idol brother" being the same person never crossed He Jin's mind. After all, there were so many people in the world, so there should also be some who had similar voices. How could he be paranoid just because of this little familiarity?

However, the familiar feeling did make He Jin began thinking of Fire again.

What is Fire doing now? Playing a game? Is he still angry and depressed about me running offline? Will he give up?

-_-#~ Stop it, He Jin! You've come to seek distraction today, don't think about it...

"Your name is He Jin, right?" At this time, Zhao Xibai suddenly opened his mouth, seemingly only just realized He Jin's existence among them, "we actually chatted among ourselves, I almost forget about you."