032. Interview Program

The time of Demon God's hologram release was getting closer and nearer. The game company's official news group had invited a few players on the top list to have a voice talk show, with the game's promotional video released after.

Fire Ruthless was of course among the invited guests. In addition to him, the officials also invited the second ranked in First Server "Dead Water"; the Second Server's first ranked "Copenhagen Dazs"; the Third Server's first ranked "Human Faced Devil" and second ranked "A Thousand Sails"; and finally the recognized beauty and strong player in the whole game,"Flower Yiyi".

This interview, He Jin also listened to it.

After the sweet voice of the interview's hostess finished introductioning those well-known players, the screen was immediately almost completely covered by the audience's comments... He Jin adjusted the number of comments to only show a total of five percent, then continued to listen.

The host went on to ask, "Ever since Demon God announced their intent to turn holographic, the game company has always been extremely secretive about the holographic details. In fact, this interview program, is also done because the officials want to further reveal the changes after the holographic version through the several Great Gods here. So Great Gods, do you have any questions and conjecture about Demon God's holographic version?"

The first to talk was Dead Water: "I heard that later players over level 50 will be able to play together in Demon God's realm? So all of us can meet in the game?"

Host: "Yes, later, the players above level 50 will enter a three-zone merged server."

Copenhagen Dazs: "Wow! Then I have to try it!"

The man's voice sounded very young, and it felt like an energetic youth.

Human Faced Devil: "Will the ranking list from the three servers be merged?"

Host: "Yes, at present the game officials have complied a comprehensive list of all the Great Gods in the game, the combined list will be based on this data to decide the overall rank."

As the host said this, at the same time the video on the screen switched over to a picture of the official comprehensive list. Fire Ruthless was still high in first place, but instead of Dead Water, the second place was occupied by Copenhagen Dazs, with Human Faced Devil in third, followed by Dead Water and A Thousand Sails next.

The sound of A Thousand Sails's voice was quite soft as he asked: "I am more curious about the holographic aspect, will our current character image change?"

Copenhagen Dazx also asked: "Yes, now there are so many players in the game playing as opposite genders of their real ones, what about them?"

The host smiled: "In the holographic version, along with keeping the prototype form of Spirit Pets, the game company will also offer a chance to all players to change their character image during their first landing using the helmet. You can still keep your original image, just take note that the helmet will adjust the facial features of the character according to the player's expression in real life. So, even if a male player uses a female character, his appearance will stay as a girl in the game, he will not be forced to change it. However, the character's expression will be associated with reality; if this person has a very wretched expression in reality, then in the game his character's expression will also become very wretched."

Copenhagen: "No way..."

On the screen, there were a few comments such as: "good change"; "hahaha"; "Suddenly want to change my character's gender" ...