042. Buying Frenzy

042. Buying Frenzy

If during the keyboard game era He Jin merely felt weird seeing his Tsing Yi character snuggling in another man's arms, in this current holographic version the feeling he had as he experienced riding like that personally was... It could only be described as "extremely embarrassed"!

After the two of them finished the dungeon, they went around Demon God's world. He Jin couldn't make himself relax during this whole time, his ear heated up as it brushed against the other man's breath. Fire occasionally whispered into his ear with a voice full of intimacy while still holding tightly onto his waist...

Fire: "Jin-Er, it is still early, let's go to the Weaver Girl [1] to do hidden husband and wife quest."

He Jin: "...okay..." Don't stick so close to my ear! Orz...

He had thought that giving Fire what he wanted the most in the game –doing couple tasks with him, occasionally calling him husband in their ME chat; or doing something as ordinary friends like practicing, looking at the scenery, showing affection– was his way of making up for those eight years he did not come online. He thought he was already used to them...

But unexpectedly he was still too... God... Really?... (=_=)

Fire led Poor Flame to fly to the lake and tightened his arms around He Jin's body as they landed. The sight of them coming down from their mount attracted many passers-by's attention who were gathering there to enjoy the lake's view.

Since today was the first day of holographic, both the new helmet-user players and the old keyboard-user players were rushing to come online. It was very lively in the game.

However, the first concern of these passers-by was not Fire and Ah Jin. Their names were hidden in holographic mode, and although Fire was famous, his image wasn't exactly unique. Ever since the official game company used his profile as reference to design a dungeon's Boss–as long as one has enough money, they could buy the same clothes as Fire Ruthless in the game shop! Even other features of Fire's appearance could be imitated by those who were patient enough to analyze his live broadcast videos!

What gathered these passers-by's attention was actually the unique Poor Flames. This flying beast whose body was full of fire was simply too dazzling!

Seeing them steadily landing on Choi Fung Island with their beast, some people came to surround and watch them.

Among these people, there were also players who had experienced the "Bloody Lakes Incident." At that time, Fire was also riding away using Poor Flame with Ah Jin. Someone recalled that and turned their attention from the beast to the players riding on it.

Upon seeing the similar look of Fire with Ruthless, this player wondered, is this really Great God and his wife?

But why does the wife of the Great God look like a minor? So small too? OAO

Fire was the first one to get off the mount, then he also thoughtfully held onto Ah Jin's waist and brought him down from Poor Flame. Since He Jin selected a small-statured image, it was so easy for Fire to do so!

While feeling a bit embarrassed, He Jin stood firmly on his feet with a blush on his face. He didn't dare to look at Fire, if he knew Fire would be holding him so much like this, he would have chosen a more masculine image than Fire himself!

On the other hand, Fire just acted naturally, he looked around the curious passers-by and asked He Jin: "Do you still have those stealth coupons I gave you before?"

He Jin: "Yes, there are a few more."

Fire: "There are quite a lot of people today, let's hide."