A Chat in the Night Sky?

Morikoto: "Hello everyone!!! Morikoto here! Another drawing is here but it's from a special guest. And that special guest is—Drum roll please!"

A drum roll was heard, Morikoto walked to a set of red curtains and hold onto one side of it. Then the drum roll was silenced by Morikoto's booming voice.

Morikoto: "10!!" *Pulled the curtain, revealing 10.*

10 was wearing a white rolled-up dress shirt with black loose pants and black leather boots. Long strings of stitches were seen on her face and hands, she had jet black color hair with a small section of color white on her right side of her short boy-like hair, she has green eye on her left and a dark grey eye on the right side. She appeared to be holding a paper with her shaky stitched hands.

Morikoto:*Looked at 10, confused.* "What's wrong?"

10: "I..I'm a bit nervous.." *Looked away from Morikoto's gaze with a hint of blush.*

Morikoto: "Hmm..Want me to help?"

10:*Looked at Morikoto, puzzled from her question.* "What..?"

Morikoto:*Smiled* "I said, 'Want me to help?'"

10:*Blushed a little bit more, but nodded.*

Morikoto:*Stood the opposite side of 10, took one side of the paper while 10 was holding the other.* "Ready?"

10: "Y-yeah."

Morikoto: "Okay! On three."

Morikoto and 10 slowly counted to three which they flipped the paper over to reveal the drawing.

Morikoto:*Looked at the drawing.* "Oh whoooaaaahhh. That looks neat!" 😄

10:*Smiled a little, feeling a bit happy.*

Morikoto: "So where did you did inspiration for this piece?"

10: "I heard it from a song called, "So Far Gone", by Thousand Foot Krutch..a small part in the lyric was 'underneath your sky' that was the  inspiration for this drawing."

Morikoto: "Aww. I got to listen that song then."

10: "Maybe we can listen..together?"

Morikoto: "Sure!" *Grinned happily.*

10:*Smiled a little.*