Swap the couple? The debt?

Imouto: "Greetings everyone. This is Imouto speaking. Today is different because I received two voice messages from Astolfo says Misaka as she plays the message from the cell phone."

Imouto opened her cell phone and played the first message from Astolfo. You could hear the cluttering sounds of metal.

Astolfo: "Oh! Is it recording now?"

Sabrina: "Yes, it just said "leave a message after the beep", Astolfo."

Astolfo: "Oh~!! Right right!! Hello everyone in the land of the living! It's me, Astolfo! Hope everyone is doing alright!"

Sabrina: "You don't really need to yell at my phone.."

Astolfo: "Ah..Sorry.."

Sabrina: "It's fine, just tell everyone where we're at."

Astolfo: "Roger that!! We're waiting by the gate of living for Twilight Prankster to resurrect Sabrina."

Sabrina: "Hm...By the way, Prankster, I'm hoping if you're hearing this. I wanted to say thank you for trying to resurrect me. But I have to ask, why—why are you trying to bring me back?"

Astolfo: "Maybe because you're nice person?"

Sabrina: "I don't think a nice person would say "You're a half-mongrel" in someone's face. Also I felt that I'm bothering someone too much...among other things too..."

Astolfo: "Ahh..You can't think like that! Don't worry about it."

Sabrina: "Hm...I guess I leave it for now..Anyway, the drawings for today are here, and it called, "Swap." Basically, I just swapped Mordred with Chimney Sweeper Mordred and did the same with Mikoto—so it's Mikoto with Chimney Sweeper Mordred and Mordred with Mikoto, the daughter of the banker."

Astolfo: "They look really cute!"

Sabrina: "Eh..heheh...Well, hope to see you all soon."

Astolfo: "Bye bye!"

Imouto stopped the message then uploaded the images.

Imouto: "Now for the second message says Misaka as she press the play button

Imouto: "Now for the second message says Misaka as she press the play button." *Press the play icon.*

Astoflo: "Hey, Astoflo again! This is bad!! Sabrina went pale! Pale as white!! She's been like this ever since she a text message and kept saying "another one added to the debt." I don't have a clue what she meant and neither does Misaka-chan! Somebody help us!!"

Imouto stopped the message and uploaded the image.

Imouto: "That is all for today, everyone. Have a good day."