Mordred's Jeaslousy ft. Serenity (Comic) Spoilers Warning!!!

Hey everyone, as the title said, it contains spoilers. SPOILER WARNING AHEAD!!!!

During the Camelot Singularity, we, the players, will rescue Serenity in Section 9, "Flower of Poison, Blade of Iron". As Cursed Arm asked us to unshackle the chains that was prevent Servants from touching it, we break them—allowing Serenity to be free, but she stumbled and about to fall until we either watch or jump in to catch her. (Now, I haven't picked the "watch" choice so I don't know what happens if I did.) If picked the jump in to catch her, the player and Serenity will tumbled to the ground and.......Gosh darn it.... (>/////////<) from Serenity's dialogue...she said that...the player and herself....kissed each other on the lips........from the fall...

After battling Agravain's "elite force", Serenity poisoned the remaining ones, preventing them from battle but Agravain retreat from the battle. Then Serenity was being too close to the player due to the fact that the player can't due by her poison, which Cursed Arm reminded Serenity to stand back a bit.

Then occurred to me that I can draw Mordred, being jealous again, but with Serenity for being too close with Mikoto.
Mikoto was awkward from rescuing Serenity and Serenity was too attached to Mikoto because of the "anti-poison protection" skill. Mordred grew tired of it and went to hug Mikoto, leaving Mikoto and Serenity surprised, and Mordred wouldn't let Mikoto go afterwards...😅

Anyway, here it is. Just follow the numbers to read it in order.

 Just follow the numbers to read it in order

Hopefully all of you like it