Doing your hair.

Hey everyone, this chapter has Mikoto brushing Mordred's hair. Mordred is a bit flattered while Mikoto was thinking what other hairstyles that Mordred could wear.

Here it is.

Sorry, if Mordred looks a bit buff

Sorry, if Mordred looks a bit buff..She should have more of a muscle-toned body than what she appeared in the drawing...😅

On a side note, I did wonder for those who have Tamomo no Mae in Fate Grand Order or have played Fate/Extella...What would you all do for her, to repay her?

Since I, sadly, don't often play video games.Which means I haven't played Fate/Extella..However, I watched YouTube videos about Fate/Extella, and I saw that during a "Bond Event", where Tamomo would put the player's head on her lap and she would do ear-cleaning for the player.
I find it a bit odd though I do appreciate her kindness, so what I would do to repay her is to brush her tail. She might have trouble brushing her tail completely, because the possible limitation of reach. She might get embarrassed for having her "master" to brush her tail, but she was happy that her "master" was being generous to help.

Sorry for that weird side note....😅 Ever since I knew that Tamomo and Nero have met in Fate/Extella, and since Nero have appeared in my book, I have a feeling she wanted some attention too.... So, I did a drawing where I'm brushing Tamomo's tail while she was getting embarrassed...

 So, I did a drawing where I'm brushing Tamomo's tail while she was getting embarrassed

Hopefully you all like it..😅