The Concern

Morikoto: "Hello everyone!!! Morikoto here! Another drawing made by 10 is here, but she is out—trying to find some help of getting Sabrina back...Which so far..Unknown at the moment." 🙁

She shakes her head and claps her cheeks couple of times.

Morikoto: "But don't worry! Both of them will be back." 😁 "In the meantime, take a look at this piece." 😃

She holds up 10's drawing in front of her.

Morikoto: "I don't really recall what inspired her to draw Mama and Mom like this

Morikoto: "I don't really recall what inspired her to draw Mama and Mom like this. But it appeared that both of are worrying about something." *Takes a quick look at the drawing again.* "Wonder what are they worrying about though.."

10 walks in with a sad and guilty look. Morikoto notices it.

Morikoto: "Any luck?"

10 just stand there in silent before shaking her head slowly to answer Morikoto's answer and places her head on Morikoto's left shoulder.

Morikoto: "Sabrina will be back. She will." *Puts the drawing away and pets 10's head.*

10: "I know.." *Hugs Morikoto's waist.*

Morikoto: *Hugs 10's neck but didn't stop petting her head.* "Want to talk about something else?"

10:*Lift her head from Morikoto's shoulder.* "Like what?"

Morikoto: "Well.." *Scratches her left cheek with her index finger.* "I kinda forgot what inspiration you have when you drew Mom and Mama. Eh..heheh.." 😅

10:*Giggled softly.* "You silly lion." ☺️ *Taps Morikoto's nose with her left index finger.*

Morikoto: "Hey~!" *Pouts.*

10: "The inspiration was from a song called "Love is a Beautiful Pain - Endless Tears" by Cliff Edge ft Maiko Nakamura."

Morikoto: "Hmmm...No wonder I kept hearing the piano playing when you were sketching earlier. So that was the song."

10: "Yep."

Morikoto: "Good choice." 😉

10:*Blushes and lets go of Morikoto.* "T-thank you.."

Morikoto:*Lets go of 10.* "Awww..I want to cuddle though.."

10: "I-I think..that's enough.." *Blushing madly while looking away.*

Morikoto: "Come on. Don't be shy about it." 😄

10: "I'm going to take my leave. Bye!" *Runs off.*

Morikoto: "Ah! She took off...." 😟 "I think I teased her too much..." 😅