Seventeen

Kim Soo Mi's POV

I zipped my mouth shut, looking down on the car's floor as he drove around Seoul to tour me.

"You said you love me." said Taehyung, his eyes on the road.

Did I? I'm so laughing at myself right now.

"You didn't listen." I muttered under my breath, containing my feelings.

"Still playing hard-to-get after you confessed your love for me just now?" He chuckled, turning at a corner and we pulled over N Seoul Tower. Taehyung got out of the car and walked to my side, opening the door me. He offered his hand, which I gladly took.

Changing the subject, I asked in a worried tone, What about the people, Taehyung? What if they notice you? The paparazzi..."

He held my hand in his, assuring me, "It's okay. I rented Tower T1 for ourselves today. There's a restaurant upstairs so we can eat there before we go to Big Hit alright?"

I smiled at the gesture as we went up deck for a good view of Seoul. It was a good way to start the day with a tour and a nice sight seeing. "It looks so beautiful, Taehyung. Thank you for bringing me here." We were seated on a reserved table. There was a violinist and pianist playing for us on the corner of the Hancook restaurant, where they played sweet songs of BTS.

"You're always welcome. As long as it's you, Soo Mi." We sat across each other and took our time admiring each other's appearance for this day. We can't keep our eyes of each other so while we waited for our food to cook, Taehyung brought up my confession earlier.

I sighed nervously, playing with the ends of my dress. "I've come to a realization that I do care for you. I was having doubts all this time that maybe you would get tired of me sooner or later. What if you don't have time for me anymore? What if I get too busy in college or something? It's basically a long distance relationship for us, Taehyung."

Peeking through my bangs, Taehyung's face was priceless. He didn't wear any expression on his face. He kept still for a moment, inhaling and exhaling. "You have no idea how happy I am hearing that you love me back. I'm happy because you worry for us in the future. You worry how much you'd miss me when I'm far away from you. I'd feel the same way too, because I don't want to be apart from the girl I love."

My mouth parted to say something but warm tears have pooled my eyes. Taehyung moved his chair beside me and got a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping my tears away. "Don't cry, baby girl. You'd get wrinkles, you know that?"

I let out a chuckle, "It's tears of joy, Taehyung. I'm really happy right now."

Taehyung kissed my tears away and placed more on my forehead, cheeks and even on my nose. He gazed lovingly on my face, "Kim Soo Mi, can I ask you a question?"

"Well, aren't you asking one right now?" I grinned, teasing him.

He rolled his eyes at my remark and held my hands, "Don't spoil the moment, Soo Mi." Taehyung cleared his throat, getting ready. "I want to make you happiest girl on the planet. Most people will think that I'm perfect but I'm not. I have my flaws and imperfections which I only want you to see. I'm confessing because I believe I can entrust you with my heart. Kim Soo Mi, will you please be my loving, caring, and annoying girlfriend? Until, I get to marry you one day."

I couldn't contain this emotions flooding inside me and I threw my arms around him, "Yes! A big yes, Kim Taehyung!"

We both pulled away, out of breaths. We didn't even kiss but whatever. We're so happy that we couldn't even breathe. Taehyung and I returned to our seats and just in time, our food arrived after the big event for the both of us.