Epilogue

Author's POV

"I HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled at him for crying out loud.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you love me, baby girl." Taehyung gripped my hand tighter while wiping my tears in my eyes.

"FUUUUUCK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs before I was pushed inside the emergency room.

"Deep breaths ma'am." The surgeon instructed me, now making me ready for the baby's delivery. "On my cue, push with everything you've got, okay?"

I nodded and bit my lower lip hard, almost making it bleed but I didn't care. I want this little human out of my belly this instant.

"You can do this, princess. I believe in you." assured Taehyung who was beside me the whole time. His hand was already turning purple from my strong grip earlier but he didn't seem to mind. My husband was just there for me.

"Push!" The surgeon said and without even hesitating, I did so. My lower back hurt hurt so bad that I thought it was going to break. I used all my energy to push the baby out of me.

"I can see the head now! Push more, mommy!"

"UGH, DAMN IT. JUST GET OUT OF ME, YOU PRECIOUS BABY BOY!" I shouted, pushing hardly.

I lost track of time that I kept trying to get him out. I  also lost count of how many pushes I did. Until I heard the cry of my first child.

My baby boy.

"Congratulations on your first delivery, mommy! Do you want to see your baby?" The surgeon announced, cutting the umbilical cord and wiping the child clean from blood.

"Duh! Of course I want to see my son. Are you stupid?" I snapped at the surgeon who was shocked at my attitude.

Taehyung immediately stepped in, "Sorry, doc. She's just really cranky and tired after the delivery. Yes, we want to see our baby please."

The baby was given to us gently in a blue blanket. He was still crying but I shushed him to sleep after a few minutes. He looked so much like Taehyung and this was the product of our love.

"He looks like you." Taehyung was so close to tears looking at our child.

"No, he looks like you."

"Nah, he's a mama's boy. I can feel it."

"Whatever. I'm going to make our son the happiest boy in the world!" I grinned, kissing the top of his head.

"But don't spoil him too much okay? I want him to be a brave, strong man like me!" Taehyung suggested.

There were a few minutes of silence before we spoke together.

"So what's going to be his name?"

"I have one!" We said in unison.

"Listen to me first!" And again.

"Ugh, fine, what's yours?" He gave up and asked me.

"It's a name of an idol I also crushed on before." I giggled, my cheeks flushing pink.

"An idol besides me?" He asked in bewilderment. "How could you hurt my feelings."

"Ehh, and also it sounds like both of our names together so I thought of it."

Taehyung couldn't keep the suspense anymore and finally asked, "So what is it?"

"Don't laugh."

"I won't."

"Don't get mad."

"You crushed on another idol besides me." Taehyung grumbled like a child.

"You're the only one I love."

He was silent after that and waited for me to say the name.

"It's Kim Taemin."

"Taemin? Like the dancer?"

"Uhh, yeah." I said, raising a brow.

He held the baby in his arms and smiled, "Welcome to this world, Kim Taemin. I love you, baby boy."

My heart melted at the father and son moment in front of me before Taehyung ruined it.

"I can't wait to give you lots and lots of siblings to take care of. We're going to make a football team and you are going to be the best hyung ever!"

Taehyung gave me a look indicating that there would be endless nights of baby making.

Shit.

=======================

A/n: and that's the end for this book! There would be no sequel for this anymore since I would be going to college next week! I would be really busy and I get home late now.

BUT

I still have another fan fiction in mind. It's still a BTS one! I'm still thinking which member should it be so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for reading!

~itskarenduuhh~