Twenty Two

Kim Soo Mi's POV

"I missed you!" Hee-young screeched and ran towards me, headbutting my abdomen in the process.

"OW! You missed me that much?" I asked while laughing at her. I gave her a tight hug before we went to our seats beside each other.

"It's still early." Hee-young raised her brow at me, smirking. "Want to tell me what happened?"

So I started to tell my best friend on how I ended up staying in Taehyung's penthouse and how we dined inside N Seoul Tower where Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend. I also told her the little 'talk' Yoongi gave us about dating a non-showbiz person and how the news was all over it. I was surprised that Hee-young didn't even know about it.

"Do you live under a rock? It's on the TV yesterday for god's sake." I face-palmed myself because of her clueless face.

She pouted, "I don't have much time for TV. I have two part-time jobs, you know that right?"

I nodded knowingly, "Yep. So that's just basically everything that happened. I'm so glad I'm not in Seoul anymore or else they might go after me."

"Does that mean Taehyung won't be attending classes here?" She asked and I shook my head, not having any idea.

"I don't know. He's the one who enrolled in this school in the first place. But if I was Taehyung, I would probably not go to Gwangju anymore so I can protect my girlfriend's low profile." I explained in a matter of fact and somehow, Hee-young agreed to my opinion.

She took my hand and squeezed it in assurance, "Hey, I know Taehyung is serious about you. As your best friend, I approve of him for you. I can trust him that he'll protect and take care of my bestfriend." Hee-young smiled gently, "So don't worry. I'll be here for you too."

"Thank you, that means so much to me."

| LUNCH BREAK |

"Annyeong, Soo Mi-unni." A couple of school girls bowed their heads at me when they passed by Hee-young and I's table. It was weird because the students in my school kept their word to be quiet about my relationship with Taehyung. Living in a small town really is an advantage.

I was eating bulgogi that my mom made for me this morning. It was delicious as usual.

"Can I have some?" Hee-young drooled over the pieces of beef in my lunchbox. I chuckled at her craziness and handed her two of the beef pieces. "Yey! Thanks!"

I picked up another piece of beef between my chopsticks before putting it inside my mouth but my hand was pulled to the side and someone ate it. "Yah! Who ate my—"

At first glance, people would think that he is advertising a bulgogi dish with such grace and confidence. My jaw dropped at the sight of him eating. "Sharing is caring." Taehyung kissed me on the cheek and sat beside me. Hee-young made a gagging sound being a witness of our PDA just now.

"Ewww, get a room, you two." My bestfriend still had that disgusted face on and continued eating her lunch.

"Why are you in Gwangju? I thought you went back to Seoul last night." I asked, wondering how he could still even go to school at the rising point of BTS' career. Taehyung should be busy right now, isn't he?

He gulped the remaining of my bulgogi and replied, "I want to see how my girlfriend is doing." Taehyung did the most adorable aegyo I've ever seen and my heart melted at the sight.

My tsundere mode turned on and I stuck my tongue out at him. Poor Tae. "You're cute but stop doing that please. It's like seeing an elephant trying to be cute."

"I have a huge elephant in my pants." He blurted.

Hee-young and I stopped eating abruptly with his statement. We looked at each other and wondered if we were thinking the same thing.

"What the fuck?" Hee-young and I cursed in shock.

Taehyung laughed so hard, "I should have taken a picture of your faces." He heaved a breath but he laughed again. "So...priceless!"

We glared at him and said at the same time, "Byuntae!"

"You girls are such kill joys." Taehyung slouched in defeat and we chuckled in victory.

"We're besties that's why!"

---------------------

"How's the comeback going?" I leaned my head back on the car seat. "Aren't you exhausted coming back and forth to Gwangju? I don't want you to get sick, Taehyung." I stated in a worried tone.

He grinned widely, while his eyes were on the road, "We're taking a short break from our shoot a few days ago. Tomorrow, we'll start on it again so I'll be taking a one-month leave in school."

I frowned, poking his cheek, "You didn't have to enroll in our school, pabo-oppa. You can just visit me whenever you're free. Such a waste of enrollment money." I sighed at his actions.

"It's okay. I can't think of anything to spend my money on so I did that." He ruffled my hair with his free right hand while his left hand was holding the steering wheel. "I want to see you go to school everyday and go home with you too just like what normal couples do. I could at least make you feel we're pretty normal."

I smiled at the thought that he wanted to make the effort to make it seem like we're a normal couple. "Thank you, you have no idea how that makes me happy, love." I leaned to his side and kissed his cheek, earning a blush towards his face.

"YAH! I'M DRIVING!" He gripped the steering wheel tightly because he got excited with my gesture.

I kissed him on the cheek again, "I love you!"

Taehyung chuckled and swatted me away like a fly but I kept giving him pecks on his face when he finally parked his car on the side of the road before we could get into an accident. "Do you know what I do to bad girls, princess?"

I batted my lashes innocently, "I'm not a bad girl."

He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned his body towards me, his face coming closer to mine. I could smell the familiar scent of mint from his breath and smiled sexily. "Oh, yes you are. You have a punishment for being a very bad girl."

"What are you going to do about it?" I crossed my arms and looked at him in the eye. Before I knew it, he rested both of his hands on my car seat and crashed his lips on mine.

I held on to the collar of his white polo and deepened our kiss. It was getting steamier until something snapped inside us that made us stop quickly.

"I...uhh..." We muttered together.

"I'm sorry." The both of us apologized.

"It's my fault." We said again.

Laughter erupted from the two of us and we sat back in our seats in comfortable silence, trying to forget the make out session just now. Taehyung started the car again and we drove off on the way to my house.

But Taehyung and I knew that 'home' was in each other's arms.

----------------

A/n: YAAASSS IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE. GIMME SOME LOVEEEE ❤❤❤