Twenty One

Park Hee-young's POV

I haven't heard of Soo Mi all weekend since she went to Seoul with her soon-to-be boyfriend. My guts told me that something big will happen, I'm sure of it.

So far, I have been busy taking two of my part-time jobs; one is at a cafe and another in a fast food chain. I chose these two because they have free food for the employees so I grab the chance to bring some take-aways. This was the reason why I couldn't go with Soo Mi. Ehh, either way, I still won't go because it's their couple sweet shit.

It didn't cross my mind to have a boyfriend unlike my bestfriend who doesn't look at any other besides her bias, Kim Taehyung. It was thanks to me that those two met. I should be given the Matchmaker of the Year Award.

That was until I saw Kim Seokjin at the mall show event months back.

I was starstruck by how he looks devilishly handsome with those plump lips and a sexy jawline. His tall height and broad shoulders attracted me, mentally swooning over his physical traits. However, the only thing that turned me off was his laugh.

It reminded me of a windshield wiper or a bit of like a horse.

My eyes have almost literally turned a heart shape when I suddenly heard him laugh out loud at that event in front of his fans. To be honest, I don't like men who are so noisy. It's irritating. Too bad, Seokjin was an eye candy but a very loud person. I have this soft spot for much older men like Seokjin who was 25 years old at the moment.

The past few months of constantly remembering Kim Seokjin's face in my mind was bugging me. I've never seen such a perfect-looking human in my whole life. I couldn't forget how handsome he was. According to Soo Mi, ARMYs call him "worldwide handsome" with a matching flying kiss to the fans.

"It's closing time! Good job everyone!" The manager announced to all of us working inside the fast food chain who's getting ready to close. It had been a long day because the restaurant was filled customers all day. "You guys are free to take all the remaining dishes. Have a goodnight and take care on your way home!" The manager waved at us and left.

I just brought some fried chicken and a tub of ice cream home since I'll be planning on having a movie marathon all night.

When I got home, I greeted my mom who just got well from her fever and I kissed her cheek, going straight up to my room to change my clothes.

My phone beeped, startling by the notification. There was a message from my bestfriend.

BESTIE SOO MI: jgh

BESTIE HEE-YOUNG: Wassup. How'd the trip go? Any stories to tell? 😏

BESTIE SOO MI: he's my bf now 😌

BESTIE HEE-YOUNG: HA! I KNEW IT. So did u guys do it already?  😏

BESTIE SOO MI: NO WHAT THE FUCK. Of course not! Like we just got official? Your hormones are wild guurl 🔥

BESTIE HEE-YOUNG: Whatevah. At least you're like the other couples doing clichè shit in K-Dramas. 😂

BESTIE SOO MI: ugh! Whatevah my ass. Imma tell you the details tomorrow in school. Gtg, imma scan my books for tom. Gnight mah bitch!

BESTIE HEE-YOUNG: and you shall. 😂 Gnight bitch.

I chuckled at our conversation just now. I have to ready my ears tomorrow because I got a feeling that she would squeal in happiness that she saw BTS.

So she saw Jin as well?

"What the fuck, self? Are you out of your mind? He's an idol for god's sake." I scolded myself for suddenly thinking about him again. I couldn't help but kind of regret that I didn't go with Soo Mi. I could have seen Jin and finally my soul can rest in peace.

I sighed loudly and rested on the headboard of my bed, pulling out my notebooks as well to just scan a bit of our subjects. You never know, there might be a surprise quiz from the teachers. Soo Mi and I have to maintain our high grades so we could get to the most prestigious universities in college soon. We were graduating high school students after all.

"Ah whatever." I closed my notes and put them aside on my bed. I picked up my phone from the bed side table and without thinking, I searched for Jin on the net. His images loaded in the process. Again, I lost my breath when I look at his handsome features. He doesn't look like his age at all.

I sit there, scrolling down to his profile and learned that he also likes to tell corny puns. They're not punny at all.

Oh god, I'm being infected by the Jin virus.

I saved one of his pictures in my phone and looked at it inside my gallery. I didn't dare make it my wallpaper because what if Soo Mi sees it? She's going to nag me about it forever.

Smiling to myself, I turned off the phone and charged it on my bed side table. I picked up my bluetooth speaker and played his solo track "Awake." Recently, I play this song at night to put me to sleep.

And it's working every single time.

This old man has a sexy ass voice.

And I like it.

------------------------

A/n: AND THE SHORT HEE-YOUNG POV HAS BEEN WRITTEN. *drum roll*

I hope you guys like it! Please leave a vote or comment (a penny for your thoughts?)! Thank you so much for supporting this story so far! It's approaching 200 reads! Woooow. O_O

~itskarenduuhh~