Five

"Avela I beg you don't get too waved. Just fall asleep if you get drunk please." Alex reasoned and for some reason the rest of them agreed.

I was really shocked by their behaviour.

"You're acting like I'm a danger to people or something." I said putting my phone down again after picking it up. I didn't think I would need it.

"Your mouth is the danger man." Rhi sighed.

Alisha just grunted and opened her door ushering us out.

"When your friends are so beautiful they shut down without even trying. Look at the way that booty is poking out."

I looked to see Alex snapping me.

I hid my face behind Alisha laughing as the music got louder.

Alisha opened the door the to the kitchen and walked in first. As soon as I walked in I remembered how blind I was. I was just seeing blurry faced but could ALWAYS make out my brothers out of crowds. I smiled ignoring my surroundings and walked towards them. The closer I got the more I noticed Thando was looking directly at me and he was not impressed.

"Sorry." I apologised opening my arms to hug him.

He remained still and I squeezed him until he relented hugging me back.

I look up at him and he rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"Sorry." I apologised again only this time to Tabs who mirrored Thando's demeanour. 

"Musics loud innit." I commented finally noticing Kofi and the rest of their batch I was familiar with. I greeted all of them and Tabs pulled me to the side.

"Sorry."

"Vellie you take the piss man. I tidied up my room and everything why are you so jarring?"

"Sorry." 

He shook his head and walked off leaving me feeling really bad for not having my phone on me. I hoped God would deliver me out of my mess and hatred for phones and all things social media. I looked around with my barely there eyesight and tried to pree people. I could see my friends moving around. I counted about fifteen people and knew more would be coming. I walked back to my friends knowing my brothers would come around later.

Alex shook her head as she saw me.

"Their not having it." I said in her ear.

"Not surprised. You're so bad with your phone Vellie."

"I'm trying."

"Liar." 

I burst out laughing. 

"I'm gonna get my glasses. Where is Id- I mean where is Owen?" I smiled reminding myself the guys name was Owen not Idris.

Alex looked around.

"Deffo in his room or maybe he's downstairs you can go check."

I nodded and left them and walked to the door I believed to be Owen's. I walked in not knocking because for some reason there was also music coming from the room. 

To my pleasant surprise there were more guys in the room. I counted four and could make out two to be Kalief and Owen. I smiled.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Can't knock?" Owen asked.

"Didn't want to."

"This girl is cheeky you know." Owen said to no-one in particular still looking at me. The music in the room suddenly stopped but I wasn't breaking eye contact with Owen.