Eleven

4 weeks later. 

I was back in London and BORED. I'd been looking for easy jobs to pass time while I decided on what to do with my life and so far, NOTHING. I didn't mind most front of house positions but I just couldn't be bothered with the corporate look and I was at a stage in my life where I really really hated the 'customer' in customer service. My parents (bless their souls) had been asking any and everybody for any job vacancies and I'd prayed about it so felt calm. I would spend the majority of my days running errands and thinking. Unfortunately, I had been unable to attend Kalief's birthday as I'd been in a completely different world that day. I had not seen or spoken to him since the day I'd come back from Manchester. I'd warned him about how bad I was with my phone, I encouraged myself as I looked at the notifications on my phone. I marked all my messages as read and sat down to do some job-hunting when I saw my phone flash. I had a recent notification. I looked at it and it was Rhi.

Guys does anyone remember Chante? I just bumped into her in New Look!

I replied back.

I remember her. Chante with the hazel eyes right?

Rhi

That same one! She's a hairdresser now. Owns her own salon. She offered to do my hair. 

Alisha

Ohhh that's lit! Does she do knotless braids?

The conversation continued and all my friends agreed after going on her instagram page that they would all get her to do their hair for Christmas which was in two weeks. I sighed and replied back. 

I don't think she likes me .

I saw Alisha typing. 

Because you told her she looks like 50cent at her 21st birthday party!

I frowned at my screen and replied. 

She does look like 50cent.

RHI

😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂Avela you're gonna get punched up. I forgot about this incident.

ALISHA

💀💀💀💀💀

Alex

I really forgot about 50cent-Gate. All hell broke loose. 

They were so annoying. The girl looked like a female 50cent.

I didn't say she was ugly. I just told her she looked like 50.

Rhianne replied back instantly.

Your mouth is gonna get you punched up!

I was about to reply when an unknown number Whatsapp video-called me. I stared at it for a while before deciding to answer it. I caught the biggest shock on my life.

"Avela." He announced, eyes glistening.

"OJ the Juiceman."

He burst out laughing and I nearly melted. How can someone be so handsome?

"Never call me that again. Anyway you good?"

I nodded and watched him.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In bed. I was bored and decided to call you."

"So you called me because you were bored?"

"No, I was bored but before I became bored I had decided to call you earlier on today."