Ten

This is for you ceedott :) 

 So here I was sitting opposite Kalief watching him watching me. We'd been like that for at least five minutes.

"I like you baldy." He finally announced.

"Did you just call me baldy?" I asked in shock.

He chuckled, nodding in the process. I couldn't believe it. My hair was not that short.

"What is with South African girls and short cuts? It suits you guys so well!"

"Thank you." I replied.

"Seriously Avela, I hope I don't sound too mad but I like you and I'm not one to beat around the bush."

"Yeah, I can tell." I replied honestly to him.

"Do you like me back? I know we don't know each other that well but I mean, do you like what you see so far?"

I looked at him properly. Kalief's eyebrows were so perfectly shaped if I didn't know better I would have thought he had them threaded. His lashes were long, longer than mine anyway. His lips were perfect and pink. Like Juice, he had a pecan complexion. Kalief wasn't my type. I thought I had a type, but watching him, I suddenly began to feel like he was my type. I closed my eyes trying not to groan. Kalief was sexy.

"You're sexy." I told him.

A grin emerged on his face causing me to laugh and hide my face in my jacket.

"Nah, Avela, lemme see your face. You think I'm sexy yeah? I think you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen no cap!"

I frowned.

"What cap?" I looked around. What did his cap have to do with this?

"Nah like, it's a saying, basically when I say 'no cap' I mean real talk, no faking."

"Ohhh. New slang everyday." I muttered.

"I can teach you more." He grinned again.

"You're annoying." I told him finally eating the warm waffle in front of you.

"I wasn't joking when I said I'm coming to London next week. Let's link up?"

"Sure."

It wasn't like I had a job.

"Do you have a MacBook?" he randomly asked.

I nodded.

"What's your email address?" He asked me taking out his phone.

"Why?"

"I'm being innovative. I've seen how you are with your phone and I don't know why you have an Android but I'm betting you spend a lot of time on your laptop."

"Right... I said not really catching what he was saying."

"Avela! The email address is so I can FaceTime you on your laptop."

"Ohhhh okay. Give me your phone."

He did. I opened his notes and typed up my email address.

"That pizza was so good." I randomly remembered.

"Yeah them man make really good pizza. I didn't know you knew J."

"J as in Juice?" I asked him.

 He nodded.

 "I met him yesterday in Owen's room. Didn't he tell you?"

He shrugged, "We're not cool like that. He's my boys boy. He's cool peoples."