Seven

By the time we arrived the numbers had significantly dwindled. I could just about make out Alisha and that was because of her outfit. Rather than walk into the dimly lit kitchen/living space I decided to go into her room. Kalief mirrored my actions but walked into Owen's room instead-but not before winking at me.  I chuckled and knew he was watching me walk away.

"Perv."

"Body." He replied.

The lights were on and that caught me by surprise.  I squinted attempting to adjust from dark to light. 

"Well this is interesting." I smiled as they all watched me.

"Where did you go?" Rhianne asked.

"I went with Kalief to his house to eat. I was hungry."

"KALIEF?" A voice I didn't recognise quizzed.

"Sorry who are you?" I asked, a bit confused. Everyone else laughed as I continued to stand behind the door not moving. 

"Her name is Sam." Alex replied.

"Oh, hi Sam and yes Kalief why? Is there a problem?"

"N-Nah." 

I couldn't see her face but I could hear the lie in her voice. There was certainly a problem and I couldn't be bothered to find out what the problem was. I walked in slowly and sat on the bed next to Alex and started to acknowledge everyone else in the room. Alex, Rhianne, Sam and two other guys. Handsome but not my type. 

"Hi guys."

"You cool?" I nodded leaning my head on Alex's shoulder. I was truly tired. 

"Meet Declan and Tim."

I nodded and again waved to the both of them. I found myself falling asleep and completely zoning out of any conversation they were having.

*

It was the light that woke me up. Or should I say sunshine. I sunk deeper into the bed and groaned. I was so tired. Goodness me.

"Looks like you had a good night with Kalief then."

"Alisha leave me alone." I grumbled attempting to go back to sleep. I was so tired I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. No headache but slumped. 

I could hear a lot of movement in the room and it was hard to ignore. With much pain, I opened my eyes to see Alisha sitting on a chair watching me with a smile on her face.

"Man like Kalief" She said winking. 

"What time is it?" I asked her praying the spirit of sleep would fall on me.

"Time for you to spill the beans darling."

"We went to his place, he fed me and we came back."

"What did he feed you?"

Noticing how filthy her mind was I screamed.

"You make me sick. I had food."

"What kind of food?"

"Alisha, you're seriously disgusting and need help."

"All jokes aside you make a cute couple. He was PREEING you last night! A couple of girls were getting jealous even. Man like Vela you know. Come through and shut down. The boydem sugar. Spectacular splendour. F around and lose your man in 5minutes, Vela from East Legon. Vela from the South Side. Vella fro-"

"You should never do music."

We both burst out laughing and I finally got up attempting to locate my toothbrush.