8: Yeovil

"Mukhang may iniisip kang malalim Boss. Nandito naman ang poging katulad ko share mo na!" Duval when he sees me sitting on one of the seats here in our hideout.

If we have to plan something we're going here and plan everything out. Sa ngayon wala naman. Dad was the one who's in charge in bringing back the Watson's businesses. Also pinapahanap niya na rin ang Uncle ni Watson. Siya pala ang may kagagawan ng lahat.

Poor Watson, hindi niya alam na she has big businesses that her parents left for her but everything seemed she never had a chance to manage it. Ninakaw iyon sa kanya ng magaling niyang tiyohin.

I tightly gripped the glass I was holding. Nilagok ko naman ang laman nito.

Damn why do I have this feeling that I want to kill her Uncle right away if ever I see him? He doesn't deserve to live, you know.

I massaged my temples. Until now, I still couldn't believe that I said sorry to her after seeing her cried. I never said sorry to others except to my Mom or Dad. I even fucking calmed her down, placed her head on my chest. Why did I fucking do that? I should've left her in the room and went out with Mom and Savv.

Suddenly her innocent angelic face registered to my head.

Damn did I just complement her? Great! I am gonna lose my mind!

"Woah! Di ka raw kasi pogi kaya di ka sinagot, tamo na?" I heard Roche voice. Pero wala pa rin ang atensyon ko sa kanila.

"Tumahimik nga kayong dalawa! Pwede bang i-enjoy nalang natin 'tong panonood kay Boss habang relax na relax pa siya? Once in a blue moon lang to mga gagu!" Lemaire.

"Oo nga, minsan talaga na-weweirduhan na ako sa kanya. Simula nang dumating 'yung si Watson parang nag-iba si Boss." Duval.

"Hindi kaya naengkanto 'yan?" Roche.

"Ang laki-laki mo ng unggoy ka naniniwala ka pa sa engka-engkanto?" Duval.

"Tsk. Ang sabihin mo inggit ka lang sa ka-gwapuhan ko." Roche.

"Aba mas gwapo ata ako sa---"

"Don't you wanna fucking shut that fucking mouth of yours?!" Napa-upo naman sila ng tuwid.

Were they fucking talking behind my back?

"Sila lang 'yon Mr. Grimes ha, wala akong kinalaman." Lemaire putting his hands up as if surrendering. I just gave him a deathly glare.

I went here to clear my mind dahil parang sasabog na ito sa dami ng iniisip ko. No. Scratch that, she's the only one I was thinking after that, and it's new to me. That  innocent green eyes and angelic face of hers, those are the things that don't leave my mind.

"Ehem! I just want to remind everyone that the auction for the hundredth year of diamond pendant necklace is on this coming Wednesday, Mr. Grimes," the four of us gazed Charles.

Right, the auction. I smirked. Time to pay assholes. May kailangan lang kaming panagutin sa gabing iyon.

"Then go get the important details of the yacht and go back before four."

"Totoo Mr. Grimes?" Duval.

"Walang halong biro?" Roche.

"Fuck! When wasn't I serious over something?!"

"We'll go Mr. Grimes. Oo nga mga bungol kelan ba nagjoke si Boss? Tsk." Lemaire, who stood up and walked towards the door.

"Kaya mo na 'yan Mo-Joe-jo-jo. Details lang naman ng yate 'yun eh, di mo na kakailanganin ang gwapong tulad ko." Duval.