47: Yeovil

I blinked my eyes a lot of times, heaved a deep sigh multiple repetitions already and held the woman I thought already gone. I don't wanna let go of her hand.

It's really real. This is not a dream, nor hallucination.

She's here. Venice is really beside me.

And I will kill those four assholes who got the nerves to prank me. Damn, I almost go insane. Muntik na akong maniwala. They didn't know how much I blamed myself that time when I heard them say she's gone. Shit.

My eyes teared up because of the emotion  that is freakin heavy for me to handle. Tangina, namanhid ako at natulala and I just let my tears fell down at wala na akong pakialam if I looked miserable that time. It's just that I couldn't bear the pain I was feeling. Akala ko talaga hindi naagapan ni Olivier ang lason na kumakalat sa katawan ni Venice. Even if I was on the verge of losing consciousness when I was shot I tried not to. Pinipilit ko dahil gusto kong malaman muna na okay siya but I failed to do so dahil hinang-hina na rin ako.

Bigla akong nabuhayan ng loob when I heard her soft angelic voice kanina lang habang gulong-gulo pa rin ang isip ko and that my mind was clouded with sadness and guilt. She's alive and real and she's here with me.

Sobrang saya ang naramdaman ko. I really am happy right now.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Kanina niya pa pala ako tinatanong and my mind went everywhere.

"I love you." I answered. She smiled. Isa sa mga paborito kong ginagawa niya.

Pinaglandas ko ang mga daliri ko sa pulsuhan niyang may benda.

You were hurt again.

I looked at her neck, at ganoon din may bandage ito. Blame the microchips and the asshole behind it. But he's dead so it's done.

We got the justice we've been waiting to get. Finally.

Umalis na rin kanina pa sila Mom, Savv, Charleez and Dad matapos maging okay ang lahat nang katarantaduhang sinimulan nung apat. Kung hindi lang masakit ang mga sugat ko ngayon at hindi lang ako binungangahan ni Savanna at pagtangkaan na tutusukin ako ng ilang beses kung ayaw kong sumunod sa sinasabi niya kanina, ay hahanapin ko sila sa mga lungga nila at ibibitin patiwarik. They scared the hell out of me.

I stared at her beautiful face. Limang araw din ang lumipas na hindi ko nasilayan ang mukha niya.

"I've missed you." I hugged her and kissed her head kahit na masakit ang likod at tagiliran ko dahil sa mga sugat doon.

"I'm sorry," she said. Napahiwalay ako sa yakap and stared at her eyes. She's about to cry.

"You don't have to be sorry." I placed my hand on her face, caressed her cheeks.

"I was really scared Jyeo, I was scared when I woke up and you still didn't," cute. Para siyang batang nagsusumbong sa kanyang Daddy.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked, brow arched. Mas lalong lumaki ang pagkakangiti ko.

"Cute."

"What's cute? You found it cute me being scared nang malamang hindi ka pa nagigising at ilang beses nag 50-50? Anong cute doon?" She pouted.

I laughed.

"I really missed you, Venice." I hugged her again. Kung hindi pa ako nakaratay dito sa ospital hindi lang yakap ang magagawa ko ngayon. You know what I mean.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that none of those things happened is your fault? Wala kang kasalanan, dahil biktima ka lang din. You were just controlled because of those microchips and serum. Wala kang kasalanan, alright?"