Chapter 3

~~~

~~~

Bree had just had a blood bag for breakfast and had checked at least three times to see if there weren't any traces of blood on her to be found. Horrified of just the thought people would find out.

She was planning on finding the library as she wanted to get a few books to read. Hopefully they had some she didn't already know, which was quite a challenge.

As she passed the library she noticed the lights were off, however the door was open. She quietly slipped inside and turned the lights on. Far in the back she noticed a shape of a person on the floor. Bree dropped the bag she was holding and ran at human speed towards the person.
She immediately recognised the cosplay like clothes, Killian. He was knocked out with quite a lot of force, which could be dangerous for someone who was just recovering from broken ribs.

Bree dragged him to a chair and with her vampire strength this wasn't much of a problem. She decided to wait here until he woke up, she looked at the books.

And one of them caught her eye, it was big and made of leather. She picked it up from the shelf and looked at the front. Her eyes widened as she saw what it said: 'Always and Forever'

 Her eyes widened as she saw what it said: 'Always and Forever'

She opened the book as it revealed her family's story. Beginning with her mother and her aunt Dahlia, but she quickly went to her own youth.

 Beginning with her mother and her aunt Dahlia, but she quickly went to her own youth

Her hand traced the picture as she thought of Henrik, tears burned in her eyes. She quickly turned a few pages as she couldn't bear seeing Henrik like that.

But she wasn't sure if seeing herself covered in blood was any better, it reminded her of her dark times

But she wasn't sure if seeing herself covered in blood was any better, it reminded her of her dark times. She had turned of her humanity and she had killed recklessly, which she was deeply ashamed of. She quickly closed the book and got her phone, dialling Klaus' phone number.

"Niklaus?"

Yes, sister.

"We have a problem."

What is it?

"There's this book..."

Please sister, stop bothering me with the people you ship that are not getting back together.

"That is very important and I will bother you with it whenever I want to. However, that's not the case."

Alright, just tell me.

"It's a book about our family, everything is in it. Literally everything."

Burn it.

"Are you crazy!? This book is ancient, the paper is so beautiful. And the pictures are all hand painted, I'm not going to burn this beauty!"

Sister! Your love for books is blinding you! What if someone finds this, an enemy perhaps. They'll know all of our secrets!

"I won't let them find it, I'll put a spell on it. So the book can only be unlocked by blood from our family."

Brynhilde Mikaelson! Every spell has a loophole! Even blood magic!

"Bye Niklaus."

Bloody Hell!

Bree sighed as she put her phone back in her bag and looked at Killian, who was still asleep. She got the book out of her bag and made a small cut on her hand, letting the blood drip on the book. She closed her eyes as she muttered a spell.

Now no one would be able to open it anymore, except for her and own family. She smiled and heard a noise coming from her left, Killian was waking up. She put the book back in her bag and walked towards Killian. He was slowly waking up and trying to get out of his chair.

'I need to...' he muttered.

Bree shushed him as she pushed him back in his chair, 'You're not going anywhere. You've got broken ribs and you just got shoved into a bookshelf.'

He showed a smirk, but within a few seconds his anger came back. Cora had promised him he'd be the one to kill the Crocodile.

'You don't understand...' he groaned.

Bree raised her eyebrow, 'I understand that if you do to much right now, you'll be back in the hospital in no time.'

Hook groaned as he knew she was right, but quickly recovered to his cocky self as he winked at her. 'Well then, I guess it's not such a burden to be taken care of by you M'lady.'

A blush crept upon her cheeks and she turned her head away from him, hoping he wouldn't notice. However he did and his smirk grew.

'You should get some rest and not get knocked into a bookshelf again, that reminds me... How did you get knocked into that bookshelf?'

Hook grinned and frowned not long after, he couldn't possibly tell her he got shoved into the bookshelf with magic.

'I... don't remember...' he lied.

She smiled softly, 'That's okay, just go home and rest.'

He smiled as he thought of the Jolly Roger, his home.

What do you think of the trailers? One of them was made by the lovely Klauida
The other one I made myself, first one ever. Should I make more? About Killian and Bree? Or about Bree's past?