Chapter 11

~~~

~~~

When Ruby and Bree realised what had happened, while they had had their girls night it was to late. The curse was getting closer by the second.

'Are you going to come with us?' Emma asked Bree.

Regina was about to replace their memories, but Bree wasn't sure what to do. It sounded appealing, living with Emma and Henry for awhile. They were kind and it would probably make them bond really well. 

But her family needed her, the wolves and witches had not been causing much trouble in New Orleans. But that city had never been quiet, nor normal. Then there was the fact that she longed to see Marcel and her niece. She had met them, after Tamara had betrayed her. Rebekah helped her through and Bree helped Niklaus and Marcel bond again.

'I'd love to, but I'm afraid I won't.' Bree concluded in the end.

Regina saddened, 'But... you said you'd be Henry's failsafe...'

Bree smiled kindly, 'And I'll always be his failsafe. But he has Emma to look after him and right now... My family needs me.'

Everyone was sort of surprised to hear that she had any family. She had never mentioned them before, but then again... They hardly knew the girl.

Everyone said there goodbyes and suddenly Bree found herself in front of Killian. He grabbed her arm and pushed him into his embrace.

Bree whispered into his ear, 'Come and find me.'

Killian held her tighter, neither of them had expressed how much they cared about each other before. Both guarded and afraid to let anyone in. Killian had however admitted he loved her in the echo caves, but she wasn't there and the others would never tell her. They had to find out what this was on their own.

'You won't remember this.' Killian muttered, a bit frustrated.

Bree just smiled, 'But you will.'

Right then she kissed him, just a peck on his lips. And yet to both it meant so much more. Bree slowly walked back towards Emma and Henry. She closed her eyes as she desperately tried hold on to her memories of Storybrooke, but it was no use...

Slowly she felt every single memory slip away. Like she never visited Storybrooke and she never met actual fairytale characters.

I made a trailer for Moonspell! A wonderful Twilight/Harrypotter crossover by Cheshire_Carroll