Chapter 2

Nov 1st, 2017:

Hotel California:

General POV:

7:00pm

The kids watch out the window as the van pulls up to the lobby of the hotel, they have been laughing and joking around for the last 30 minutes to pass the time it took to get back. Once the van came to a stop they all piled out of the car.

As Sadie began to step out from the back her boot caught onto one of the seatbelts from the middle seat causing her to lose her balance.

"Ahh" Sadie instinctively let out a yell as her momentum carried her forward. The others turned around from outside the van to watch in horror knowing they were too far away from her to catch her before she hit the pavement.

Just as Sadie was about to hit the pavement she felt a pair of warm arms wrap around her waist and slowly help her back up. She looked back and noticed those arms belonged to Finn Wolfhard who quickly let go and began unraveling the seatbelt from her boot trying to hide his flushed face in the process.

"Gotta be more careful there Annie, that looked like it would've hurt a lot" Finn smiled as he finished untying her foot from the seatbelt.

Sadie's face felt like it was on fire as she couldn't help but laugh as she shot back with a grin, "Well it looks like as long as you are around I don't need to be too careful Wolfhard"

This comment causing a grin to form on Finn's face as he hopped out of the van and shut the door, "I guess you're right Sink" he replied as they walked over to the others.

Finn and Sadie noticed the other three had weird looks on their faces but decided to ignore for the meantime.

"Alright guys so what do you want to do tonight" Gaten decided to start the conversation for the hangout.

Finn shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "I'm good with whatever you guys want to do"

Sadie and Millie looked at each other with knowing looks before shouting simultaneously, "Movie Night"!

The boys laughed at their antics as Caleb decided to pose the question of the night, "What do we want to do about food then"?

"We could order a cheese pizza for us and Sadie and get Millie something else" Finn offered up a solution that everyone happily agreed on.

"Yeah when you guys call just order me a Caesar salad and ill be good" Millie added as they hopped on elevator. Gaten being the closest to the numbers poked the number 5 sending them up to the fifth floor.

Once they reached their floor they all hopped out and headed down the hall towards their rooms.

"Meet up at our room in about a half an hour"? Caleb asked looking around at everyone.

They all nodded their agreement as Caleb, Finn, and Gaten headed in to room 510 while Millie and Sadie went into room 511.

Room 510:

7:10pm

The boys all piled in to their hotel room thanking the fact that their living room area had the perfect set up for this movie night.