Chapter 15

"See you Again"

Jan 13th, 2018

The Nomad Hotel:

Room 415:

7:10am

"This is going to change everything Sades"

"Yes, Finn it will, nothing will ever be the same"

Finn and Sadie continue to look into each other's eyes after finally giving in to their feelings they have kept pent up for over a year now. Until they hear someone gently clear their throat.

"Uhem"

Finn can already feel his face heating up to a million degrees as he watches Sadie's face do the same thing as they turn to look where the sound had come from to see Caleb laying on the couch with a huge grin on his face. Gaten laying on the other end of the couch was still knocked out as was everyone else in the hotel room as Caleb decided to have some fun with the embarrassed teens across from him.

"How has your guys' morning been?" Caleb questions his smile never faltering watching their jaws drop in surprise at the question he posed.

"Uhh... It.. Its been good" Finn stumbles out feeling his face darken even more as he stutters seeing a shy smile form on Sadie's face out of the corner of his eyes. Sadie meanwhile covers her face with her sleeves from her shirt and starts to ramble,

"We literally just woke up, I'm not sure what the big deal is Caleb" She managed to squeak out in between her hands in her face.

"Yeah of course you waking up is all I hear- "

Caleb cuts off as he sees movement from the other side of his couch as Gaten finally opens his eyes and begins stretching, letting out a huge yawn.

"Wow Caleb, this is probably the best I've ever slept having to share a couch with you" He laughed as he finished stretching. Caleb looks over at him grinning, "Well you won't believe what you just missed a few minutes ago".

Gaten gives Caleb a puzzled look before glancing over at the two-red faced embarrassed teens on the other couch. Gaten couldn't help the smirk that crept on to his face as he decided to tease them a bit, "So Finnlard and Sadie Sades, got anything you care to share with your cast mates?" Gaten asks innocently as his smile grows with every word he releases.

Finn looks directly at Gaten, eyes wide, and jaw about to hit the floor,

"No.. Not particularly... We just woke up and wo..wondered if anyone... wanted so..some... brea..breakfast" Finn managed to get out as he stuttered his whole way through his excuse.

Sadie finally feeling brave enough to take her hands out of her face looked back and up into Finn's eyes and found the courage needed to say what she wanted to say next.

"Finn it's going to come out sooner or later" She explained to him before turning back to the other two boys.

"Finn and I kissed a couple minutes ago" She shyly let out as she could already feel her face growing warmer again.

Unable to contain their excitement, Caleb and Gaten both Jumped up onto the couch and started jumping around.

"Oh my god they finally did something!" Caleb exclaimed.

"MY Fadie Heart can't take this much news this early in the morning!" Gaten yelled out as they both laughed while Finn and Sadie sat there dumbfounded at what had just happened.

Rustling behind them made them realize that Nick and Quincy were finally waking up as they slowly stopped jumping on the couch.

Nick looked over at his phone and his eyes grew wider as he let out a subtle, "Fuck".