Chapter 5

Golden Globes pt 1

Jan 7th, 2018

Intercontinental Hotel:

Room 326:

3:00pm:

"Yo Finn, is my tie in there?" Noah shouted through the bathroom door praying to god that he said yes so he could stop this stupid search for the tie and relax before they all left.

He waited for a second but let out an audible sigh as he quickly lost hope and started heading back into the bedroom to continue the search when he heard a loud, "Schnapp I got it in here on the counter; I'll be done in a minute" Finn shouted gurgling as he continued to brush his teeth.

Noah let out a huge breath of relief as he yelled back, "Thanks Finnlard" as he turned around and headed to the living room to hang out with Caleb and Gaten who were dressed and ready to take pictures with their families and the cast.

"Finally found your tie Schnapp?" Gaten asked letting out a laugh he had been holding in knowing Noah would freak out had he done it earlier.

Noah wiped his hand across his forehead in mock relief as he grinned, "Yeah thank god dude, I did not want to have to continue wasting time looking for that thing" He laughed as he turned to Caleb who was currently watching the TV with a lot of focus.

"What's the score Caleb?" He asked knowing he was watching the Knicks game.

Caleb threw his arms up in frustration as he looked over at Noah with a look Noah understood only too well being a Knicks fan, "We are getting crushed... down by 15 with 4 minutes left." he let out quietly.

As Noah turned to see that in fact the Knicks were doomed for the night, the bathroom door opened revealing a dressed-up Finn in his Prada suit, "Alright Noah I'm done if you want to grab your tie" Finn said adjusting his own tie around his neck to make it more comfortable.

Noah ran into the bathroom and began to fuss getting his tie on in the mirror as Finn walked over to the other two and sat down, "You guys ready for this red carpet?" He asked already getting a bad feeling about tonight as his foot subtly starts to twitch.

Gaten and Caleb gave each other quick glances and then look at Finn with smirks etched across their faces, "Are YOU ready for the red-carpet Finnie?" They both asked suggestively knowing that Sadie was right down the hall getting ready.

Finn looked at the two of them, suddenly feeling his cheek getting really hot as he decided to change the subject, "Yo Noah you almost done in there?" He asked praying that the other two don't keep up their assault on him.

"Yeah ill be out in two seconds" Noah's shout being mumbled from the closed door.

Gaten continued to smirk as he stared at Finn, "What's wrong Finnlard, you look uncomfortable all of a sudden?"

"It's nothing, I just didn't eat well today so my stomach is off" Finn lied hoping that they would buy his excuse.

Before Caleb and Gaten could continue their assault on Finn the bathroom door opened revealing a finished Noah as he looked down to check his watch, "Hey guys we should probably head down so we can do pictures before we hop in the limo to head over to the carpet."

Finn, Gaten, and Caleb all rose from the couches and adjusted their suits as the four of them looked at each other and laughed, "Here we go again" As they leaned in and high fived before heading out the hotel room down toward the lobby.

Meanwhile:

Room 309:

Sadie was currently lost in thought as she sat there allowing her hair stylist and make up artist do the finishing touches to her appearance. While she sat there she thought back to the conversation she had with Millie about an hour ago explaining that her management wanted her to stay away from Finn for the majority of the day to separate her from the Fillie drama that has cropped up in recent months.