Positive

"I haven't told him yet". I hissed into the phone to my lover.

"When are you going to?" He asked.

"Today. I'm going to tell him today. You mustn't let anyone know about any of this. There's a huge chance this child could be yours". I said trying to sound sure of myself.

"It is Ivanya. I can feel it".  He said in a whisper.

"We don't know that". I hissed. "And I've already told you, if it is yours I'm passing it off as Demarco's. We need an heir and fast. If you dare go against this I'll have you killed". I threatened.

"Ivy, babe, I love you. Why can't  you just leave. We will run off. Me, you and the baby". He pleaded.

Groaning with irritation I snapped. "No. We've been over this. You know the reasons why we can never truly be together. I have an Empire to control, an heir on the way, and besides Demarco would kill us".

He started to speak again but I heard the key in the door. "He's back. Gotta go. I'll call as soon as I get a chance". I rushed out disconnecting just as the door opened.

Whoa, that was a close one I thought as my husband entered looking as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. It's been two month's since he discovered he had children and he hasn't slept since. Every ounce of free time is spent searching for them. What free time he has now I try to keep him busy as possible. The longer it takes to find them the better my life would be. I just can't accept his kid's. Of course he doesn't know this. After many discussions I finally agreed that yes he needs his kid's. What he doesn't know is once they become of age they will be sent off for school. I can manage to deal with them until then but they will never rule, my child will.

This pregnancy couldn't have came at a better time. Maybe now I can persuade Demarco to give up his search. Make him see that he doesn't need those kid's after all. Not only that I can't afford for Sam to come back into the picture. She's too much of a threat to mine and Dem's relationship. If anything, if I manage to convince Dem to give up his search I will conduct my own, make sure his ex wife and kid's are never found. They are the problem and Harper's eliminate problems... right?

Placing a candid smile on my face I approached my husband and grasped him in a hug. "Oh my sweet husband, I've missed you today".

Demarco placed a kiss atop my head and asked. "Who was on the phone?"

Smiling I sang. "I was just making s doctor's appointment".

He looked at me closely. "Is something wrong?"

My eye's teared up and I removed the test from my pocket and waved it at him. "I'm pregnant baby. I'm finally pregnant".

His eye's grew huge and he snatched the test from me to look himself. "A baby?" He mumbled.

"Are you serious Ivy? This isn't a prank?". He said with fear.

"No baby. Your going to be a Pape". I sniffled.

Immediately he crushed me to him and with tears in his voice he whispered. "This is the greatest thing ever Ivy. Thank you so much".

Demarco dropped to his knees and rubbed my now flat belly. Placing a kiss upon it he whispered to my tummy. "I'm going to love you so much little one. No one will harm you".

An hour passed but Demarco was still reeling with excitement. "Now all I need are my twins and I will feel complete".

Irritation roiled inside me. "Please Demarco, no talk of that. This is our moment. I shouldn't be getting upset in my delicate condition".

"I'm sorry Ivy but I can't help but worry about them. "He said. "They need me and it kills me knowing I'm not there to protect them".

"Protect them from whom, from what?" I laughed.

"They are Harper's and if anyone was to figure that out their at risk". Demarco sighed looking at the now rumpled photo of them.

"Blame their mother for that". I snarled. "What kind of person would hide a child from their parent?"

"Someone who is running scared. Someone who doesn't want this life for their child. That's who". I heard Laney's bitchy voice announce and we both turned to see her enter.

I shot Demarco a warning glance and hoped he took my cue. I wasn't ready to reveal my news to anyone just yet. "Mother please". Demarco warned.

"What?" Laney questioned as if she had no clue what she had did. "I'm just stating the obvious. I've been there, I know".

"Yes, I know". Demarco stated rolling his eye's. "You've reminded me a lot here lately".

"Because I don't think your hearing me". Laney said sternly.

"God I'm hearing you. Can't help but hear you. Shouldn't you be at home nagging Pape or something". Demarco asked.

"No". Laney snapped. "He rushed me out. Said I was hindering some deal he's working on for my company".

"Thanks Pape". Demarco grumbled.

"Now, back to Sam". Laney started but Dem cut her off.

"Enough". He barked. "What she did was wrong. Not just hiding my kid's but the land bids too. I'm sorry mom but I refuse to let this slide. Sam will answer to me and she will pay". Demarco spoke with venom.

Laney opened the freezer and grabbed the special ice cream his Pape brought him earlier. "Your being blinded". She snapped and stormed out with the ice cream.

I knew that last comment was referring to me. "I'm sorry Demarco". I comforted him.

"I know Sam's actions hurt you and even if she doesn't understand I do. I will support you with Sam's punishment". I vowed.

Demarco nodded and smiled. "Let's not discuss Sam anymore. Remember, we have our own joy to celebrate. Now, what do you want ah?"