The Official Passing Of Crowns

Well, there you have it. The now permanently retired queen and king have left the building. That's right, a day none of us thought would ever happen happened. Yes, London hasn't been the official king for some time but he was still here keeping his hands in thing's.

This past split made both of them realize their love was far too important to let the business continue to drive a wedge between them. London official let it all go as did Laney. Laney finally passed off her resort company to Miri and gave Cole complete run of her Enterprises. As for her new Enterprise she is allowing Severo Marietta to operate it until King is of age. To all of our surprise they also announced they would be moving back to Laney's hometown in Alabama to live in her country home. At first we all placed bets on how long London would last away from the city and business. That was six year's ago and their still there and happier than ever. Of course they visit often and vice versa. There's no keeping them from the grandkids. Neither has gave any of the businesses a second thought.

In the meantime Demarco and I have remarried. Our twins, Heir and Sire are nearing ten and will begin training soon. They are definitely their fathers son's. Heir has that quick temper and impulsive air about him while Sire is cool, calm, and collective, yet very calculated and unforgiving. We have also added another addition to the family. Our sweet Demetrius, Demy for short is nearly six and her father's princess. Demarco is an amazing father as well as husband. He has really grown but behind closed doors he still sport's his ball shorts and jerseys as I do my orange pajama pants. His Pape still has his favorite ice cream delivered and he still is a mommy's boy but as a king, he's ruthless, relentless and this empire is as strong as ever.

As for me, I had some pretty big shoes to fill but I did it. I'm not saying I'm better than Laney, no one can be her but I hold my crown high. I represent my husband well and I'm adored by many. I can't say that I can pull off the stunts Laney pulled but I have Demarcos back every step of the way and guide him in the right directions. I know his men as well as their families, just as Laney did. When the need arises, I pull Demarcos reins and put him in his place. I am a queen.... His queen... A Harper queen.

As for Conner and London neither has spoken a word to the other since the truth came out about Ari. In fact, before London denounced the business Conner had packed his family up and moved to the Maldives. I do believe Laney and Ela still stay in touch but I could be wrong. However they still keep in touch with Ari and treat her as their own. The big question however is Chance and Zoe. Chance is thirteen and Zoe fourteen, overdue to be trained and we are all wondering if Conner will ever bring them back for it. I'm not sure if their relationship can ever be repaired.

Ari is doing wonderful. Her and Armini married and have a daughter of their own as well as his daughter Elize by Ivy. Elise is secan and Ari's daughter Malinn is three. We are all amazed at how Ari settled down and is a perfect mother but make no mistake, she is still deadly and a great ally. London accepted her as a sister and made it known that she was a Harper. They have actually bonded a bit with Laneys persuasion. London saw to it that Ari received her fair share and ranked Armini as one of Demarcos  top men.

Now Miri and Cole is still a side show circus. Cole is doing much better but still has bouts with his medication but like always Miri is there to reel him in. He hasn't slipped as far as he has in the past thankfully but he still has minor breakdowns. Cole Jr. Is nearing fifteen now and turning into a handsome young man that the girl's swoon over. He's halfway through his training and is guaranteed to make a strong leader one day. Mizery  is twelve and it's obvious that she's going to be a beauty. She's as prissy as Miri but just as cunning. We were all heartbroken to learn that she carried Cole's disorder but with proper medication and her parent's watchful eye's she's doing well. Poor Cole beat himself up at having his worst fear confirmed, that he would pass this on to one of his children. However they went on to have another child, Jenell, who is five and many say London reincarnated. Kirk is a busy lady these day's but the transformation she underwent is outstanding. She took her mother's resort company over full force and directs Cole in his decision making as the king of Miris business. She makes an amazing queen and goes at thing's in the same fashion as London did. On top of all of that she manages the three children and always looks well put together. Almost a year ago Cole caught Jax speaking to Miri about work related issue's. Cole still harboring bad feelings for Jax took it as something different and attacked Jax. Before Dem and Armini could pull Cole away he managed to crack a few of Jax's ribs and fracture his neck. Jax was a lucky man that day.

Yes, Jax is still around but only for his cop connections. I assume one day either Dem or Cole will eventually take him out. May luck be on his side when that day comes.

Sitting back thinking about all I've seen and endured since I met and became a Harper gives me a head rush. Never would I have thought myself to be the wife of a ruthless mob king. Never would I have thought I'd be mixed up with someone like Demarco or condone these crimes. Do I ever think how my life would be if I never stuck him with my bar tab that night? Of course I do but then I look at my kid's and my husband and my heart swells. I wouldn't have missed out on this for the world. My love only grows with each passing moment.

I also know that this family will be going through major changes in the coming year's. Laney and London are still very healthy but are getting up in age. I wonder what impact it will have on the family once one of both of them are gone. The one's responsible for creating such a massive empire, responsible for creating the eighth. Not only that but our children are growing rapidly and the day will come when we pass this legacy onto our children.... The ninth.

As of right now I must end this and go. I'm running behind for a very important appointment with my husband. Today we meet to find out the sex of our current little bundle growing in my from and if it's one thing I've learned it's not to keep Dem waiting.

But then again Demarco has always enjoyed seeking Sam.

Hi guy's!!

Well we have came to an end but with the end there is always a new beginning. I hope you enjoyed the love, the hate, the drama, the tears and the laughter. It's been a pleasure on this journey with each and everyone of you!

There will be a new book in the future however it will be based on the ninth. Then coming of age, love interests and taking their rightful spots in their crazy world!

Here's a few hints... Along with the growing book and aging characters we will loose some dear one's.
We will see some of the eighth fall apart
We will see the ninth rise.
We will see a new generation bloom and create their own tale!

This book is still several week's away from being published because it's still in the works and piecing thing's together. If you really want to be apart of the newest Harper journey follow me so you're sure to be notified when the first chapter goes up!

I guarantee you won't want to miss this one! I hope you're all coming along with me to what is sure to be the biggest heartbreak we have seen throughout all of the Harper book's!! But remember along with heartbreak eventually comes joy. New kings will rise and queens will be in the making!!! Who will fill those shoes???

I'm currently writing another book, Trailer Trash. If you still would like to read some of my works while awaiting the new book, check it out!!

Hope to see you all back here soon! Many thanks and much love💖💖