From Me To You

Hello loves!!

Hello loves!!

I just wanted to share the cover to the new book with y'all! Hmmm... I wonder who that is all grown up on there??? Let the guessing begin!!

Sadly, it will still be a few week's before the first chapter is ready to be shared!! But I still would like to fill you in on a few thing's to limit confusion.

Yes, this new set of stories is jumping ahead a few year's as to where the babies are grown and starting out. Of course all the older characters will be in these books as well, can't leave them out right?!?!

I've already had concerns about who will be leaving us.... And yes one or more will be leaving us for good during these books. I won't say who,how many or how they meet their ending.

Will it be sad? Gut wrenching

Will it be a harsh passing are peaceful? Well, I can't tell you that but keep in mind I'm kinda of a dark writer but I try to make it bittersweet. As always if I think some of you may get upset I'll put a little warning at the beginning of the chapter. Then the choice is yours if you read it not. Remember these were the first characters I ever created, my first books so I feel your pain,probably moreso. These characters are what got me noticed on here, gave me the confidence at times to keep going. Even though their fictional I'll be in mourning too. For my character's are like my children. I love them all, good or bad.

I've also been asked who the main character of the new book will be?? Well I'm not going to release that info yet but I've got a lot of kid's to work through..lol. I'm going to try and give each their own tale.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask!

As always thank you all so much for everything and I hope everyone of you is with me when we start the new journey. Happy or sad, good or bad, anger and all!!

Welcome to the Ninth🔫🔪💰🎎💖