Monster Vs Babydoll

Just a quick note before the chap begins! Thank you all who have nominated my book's, I feel so loved❤ I already feel like a winner because of you! For those of you who haven't nominated yet... what's wrong with ya?? Don't make me use my acid ball🔴 jk... I still love ya anyways! You have up to May 20 to nominate any of my work's! Also you can vote for any of my book's or all in as many categories as you like, but only once per category for the same book! Remember to tag me for the nomination to count!

Now as a token of appreciation I have revised this chapter and made is super saucy!! I don't think y'all ready for this... 💋

Warning ~~ abuse, violence, hardcore... turn away now if ya can't hang!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Finally I got a break and discovered that Ivy's sloppy ass father would be holding a celebration for capturing my children. What kind of dumb fuck celebrates so soon knowing death is knocking at his door. Scratch that, death is already at his door and lurking in the corner.

Waiting until his little party filled with whores kicked into high gear I along with my men were able to snuff the outside guard's and sneak in. It's been a long time since I've had to kill and I must admit, the smell of blood and anguished cries gets me off more than it should. Yes, my monster was starved and ready to devour anyone that got in my way.

We scattered about and stuck to the hall's and outskirts of the room. A naked waitress approached me offering a drink. What the hell, I might as celebrate too I thought knocking the stiff drink back. Yes, I'm going to celebrate because I'm getting ready to make one hell of a crime scene. The police won't even be able to stomach it. There's a few thing's no one messes with, that's my wife, my kid's or their families.

I spotted the balding bastard sitting by the stage slobbering over a few strippers and I had to laugh to myself. You haven't seen a stripper until you've seen my babydoll work that pole and shake her ass. A sight that is only reserved for my eye's. These strippers up here left me bored and did nothing for me. As I was deciding what my next move would be one of those strippers approached me and ran her hand down my chest. "Wanna a lap dance baby?" She purred.

I looked down on her with my hard, soulless eye's. Gripping her hand that rested on my chest I bent her wrist back and hissed. "No one fucking puts their hands on me slut."

She whimpered out in pain and her eye's glistened with tears. She knew she had just made a deadly mistake. I knew I couldn't set her free, for she would go back and alert other's about the strange man. I clamped my hand over her mouth and passed her to my men behind me. "Silence her".

I watched as her neck was snapped and my men opened a ventilation vent near the floor cramming her body in. Couldn't let these guest wonder upon a dead body. Suddenly a burst of commotion erupted from the stage area and I turned my attention back. I saw a new female on stage dressed as a dominatrix. Her face was nearly fully covered and you could peel the leather material from her body like a candy wrapper. You know the type of candy that sticks to wrapper so you have to peel it in sections to get to the sticky goodness, yea, that was this woman. Which I found this odd as I watched her sway and dip because no other woman has ever turned me on besides my babydoll and my crotch was becoming snug.

All eye's were glued to her including my men. I watched as she revealed her breasts to that pompous fuck and lick her perfectly pink nipple so seductively. Then she smiled a devilish little smile and fire scorched my veins. I fucking knew that smile, that was my babydoll's smile. "Turn your eyes away immediately" I hissed to my men.