And They Say I'm Crazy

The fucks going on here? I've tracked Miri from America to Russia and now I've followed the tracker to Thailand. So far it's led me to a ramshackle warehouse located in a small, off the grid village. My men and I are positioned discreetly throughout the village watching for any sign of Miri or the Russians.

Whatever was about to go down, you could tell the villagers were frightened. Most cleared the dirt street's to seek shelter in their makeshift home's. We was lucky enough to spot a few here and there to question but they shied away from us as if they were scared to divulge an ounce of information. Just so happened that after I flashed some cash and glitzy jewelry most sung like a canary.

We was informed by the poverty stricken villagers that a big meeting is held here every six month's by important men. They claimed women were brought in to be sold and they even take their own daughters from them, some as young as ten.

That's all I needed to hear to know that I was about to drop bodies. Keeping my cool, I hid in the shadows along with my men and sure enough within the hour I saw several limos pull up and men in suits file into the building. You could tell these men reeked of wealth and I was none too surprised at seeing some of the most powerful political leader's from around the world slip on in. A sadistic smile spread my face as I thought A lot of impeaching and funerals was about to take place. Right now I ruled the world and would continue to do so until Miri was glued to my side.

I had my men to use our technology to hack into the computer system in this building. Within minutes I had me a counterfeit invitation that couldn't be disputed. Making sure our hidden earpieces was in place we ambushed one of the limo driver's. I slit his throat and my men tossed his carcass in the trunk. I slid into the back of the limo as my man drove me up to the building. Double checking my earpiece one last time, I made my exit and my way into the building.

My men were on standby and would move in at my cue. You know that saying don't judge a book by it's cover? Well that could be said for this warehouse. The outside may look as if it's about to crumble but the inside was the lap of luxury. Dark red painted wall's and thick black carpeting greeted me. Naked women walked around carrying trays of champagne and exotic foods. It resembled more of an underground sex club. I helped myself to a flute of champagne and started to mingle to blind in and of course scope thing's out. After maybe an hour of rubbing elbows with these fine gentlemen an announcement was made. We was told that the auction was getting ready to take place and we should find our seats.

I moved on ahead of the other's to ensure I snagged a good seat. I wanted to look for my baby girl immediately. I made my way through the darkened auditorium and sat in the middle. There was a two way mirror up front with a stage set up behind it. Eventually the voices came to an hush and the auctioneer spoke. "Gentlemen I'm glad to inform you that we will be showcasing some of the finest women from around the world today. For our newcomers remember to bid you must raise your number card that has been issued to you and name your price. All sales are final and you may retrieve your property at the end of the auction in the next room. Shall we begin?"

Moment's later the first woman appeared. You could see she had a few bruises upon her skin from rough treatment. Her face was a mirror of terror as she stood sobbing on the stage. Know telling what her fate may be once she leaves this shit hole a sex slave. The only garment she had on was a brown, short dress that resembled a grocery sack but soon she's was forced to strip that from her body and turn slow circles with her arm's held out. Soon she was sold to a man in his fifties for seventy-five thousand dollars and pulled off stage.

I sat through the same sceniro several time's but when I saw a girl of about fourteen year's of age my stomach turned. I cast my eye's down to the floor knowing this wasn't right and I thought of my very own daughter, Miszerie. I knew then that I would free all these women today.

Finally my Mirimosa was brought put wearing the same appalling dress as the other's. Bruises marred her beautiful body and unlike the other's her hands were bound. Obviously she had been fighting them. I heard several perverted comments filter around me. A man behind me whispered. "That is some ass right there".

The man beside me grinned over at me. "I wouldn't mind having her swallow my cock. What about you?"

My voices promised that he would be the first to die as I gave him a sickly smile. "Yes, I would".

It was hard to control myself as Miri's dress was ripped from her baring her body for all. Unlike the other women before her, Miri stood tall and no tears left her eye's. If anything the look she wore promised death to her buyer... and my baby girl would have her revenge. I just prayed she hadn't endured anything harsh harsh already. The bids started ringing out and had escalated to one hundred thousand quickly.

"One fifty". I called out showing my number.

The bids kept jumping higher. "Five hundred thousand" I said.

Still that didn't stop the bids. Fuck this shit I thought as I yelled. "Three million dollar's".

A dead silence filled the room as eye's turned to look at me. The auctioneer gave other's a chance to outbid me but no one spoke up. "Sold". He declared calling my number out as Miri was drug off the stage.

The fuck next to me looked over. "Better hope that pussy is worth that price".

"I guarantee it is". I said darkly as I said the code word to my men and pulled my knife out and stabbed it through that fucks heart before slitting his throat. Before his body had hit the floor I turned around and slit the bastard behind me guts open. Next I made a mad dash to the stage where I launched myself onto the auctioneer and twisted his neck so far around that his chin rested against his shoulder blade. I  heard gun fire ring out as my men bombarded the place. No one except these women would walk out alive.

   I can't begin to count how many lives I took but I didn't stop until not a soul was standing but my men and I. I was drenched in blood and no telling what else.  "Have all the limo driver's rounded up. Tell them if they wish to live they will follow my directions. They will drive all the women to a secret landstrip nearby where I'm having another plane sent in to carry them back to my building for safe keeping, or at least until I can get them home, or back to their families".

I stepped into a restroom and tried to rinse most the blood from me before seeking out Miri. As I walked into the holding room most the women were huddled together weeping. But not Miri, no she was standing alone ready to attack any man that came near her. As I came near her, her eye's looked up catching mine. "Olive". She whispered Horsley as if she couldn't believe it was me.

As I came closer a sob erupted from her and she made a mad dash to me. Throwing herself into my arm's, she held on tightly. "So I take it you're not mad at me anymore baby girl?" I chuckled.

With her face buried in my neck she cried. "I knew you'd come for me Olive".

"I always do, I always do baby girl. Are you okay? Did they?...." I left it off not willing to say it.

Miri shook her head no. "No, they roughed me up a bit. Now let's go get my brother and Sam"

"No. I need you to go home right now. I saved all the women and will be returning them".

"But Cole". Miri begin but I stopped her by placing her chin between my thumb and forefinger.

"Listen, I need you to get these women there safely. As my queen I need you to fill in for me while I'm away. Place them in room's, get them food and clothing. Find out where their from and get them home. Understood?"

"Yes my crazy Cole". Miri said hugging me again.

When I return and all is settled I need to talk to you about my meds and I need you to listen. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you and not being the husband or father you all deserve. I love you all so much and I'm trying baby, I am".

"I love you too Olive and I don't care how crazy you are I'll never let you go". Miri said.

I smiled and said. "Well my voices told me to tell you that you owe me three million in ass and to be ready to pay up".

Miri smiled. "Hmmm... I think I like that voice. Tell him I may let him fuck me first".

We both laughed and shared a long kiss before I sent her on her way. Now let's go get that fucker free.