The royal family

The royal family

Four days had passed since Yoongi and his family haven't set a foot on earth. It was the middle of July and the cold breeze of the sea was really refreshing for the prince.

-You okay bro ? Asked Namjoon while sitting down beside his brother.

-Define okay.

Namjoon chuckled without amusement.

-You know that you shouldn't be so anxious about all of that.

-You can say everything you want, you can't understand. Replied Yoongi coldly. I've never dealt with an omega ! How the hell would I be able to... You know... and what if I hurt him while...

Namjoon sighed.

-You clearly didn't read te books that I leant you, said the younger.

-Not everyone is a damn nerd like you ! Said Yoongi.

-Well, since I'm a REAALLY cool brother, I'll do a resume for you. The omega you're about to marry will probably have had some classes of how to please an alpha !

-W... Really ??? But...

-Athyns is an island. It has its good and bad sides. The weather, the strategic emplacement, the food sources, all of that is it's good sides. One of its bigger bad side is that they are isolated from the rest of the world ! Things that aren't done at home for centuries are still happening there and the inferiority of omegas is an example.

-I...I had no idea... mumbled Yoongi.

-It's a good thing that he'll come to live with us, said Namjoon before walking away.

Namjoon has always be better with words and people than Yoongi ever was. It was like that even since they were kids. One day, Yoongi was 8 and Namjoon was 6, the oldest had make a girl cry and didn't know why. His little brother had to explain him some stuff and made him apologize. 20 years latter, it was still the same !

Suddenly, the vigile screamed "EARTH !!!". Yoongi looked at where they were heading. I he couldn't see a lot from here, but it already looked like a beautiful island with a lot of trees and a really high mountain. It was 3 in the afternoon and it would still need 4 or so hours to land. Until then, Yoongi decided to read a minimum of the books that his brother got him.

                                ***

The boat finally landed. Practically all of the city was there to greet them. They were mostly dressed in white or yellow tunics. Yoongi was walking beside Hoseok and they were following Athyns guards that were leading him to the castle.

Hoseok was focussing on his bodyguard role but the prince knew that as soon as he had a day off, he would be running around, looking at each houses, eating in every restaurant and flirting with whoever he saw. Yoongi chuckled at the idea. His best friend would be running around while he would be working on boring wedding papers.

Sounds of trumpets brought Yoongi back to earth. In front of the castle, the king was standing, accompanied of various person. Yoongi looked quickly at all of them, but couldn't find someone that could be the prince. The King walked to them and greeted Yoongi's father with a hug.

-Yong shik ! It's nice to see you !

-Lord Jae won !!! Said Yoongi's father while telling him and his brother to come closer. Let me introduce you to my sons. The older, Yoongi and the younger, Namjoon.

The king walked over to Yoongi and looked at him from head to toes. He then offered his hand for Yoongi to shake it.

-It's a pleasure to meet my future son in law ! Said the king with an obvious fake smile.

-The pleasure is mine, replied Yoongi automatically since he practice for this moment for almost a month. But if it's not too rude to ask, where is the prince ?

The king kept the fake smile on his face.

-He's in his room, said the king. I'll call someone to show you the way. I can understand that you want to meet him right now... he finished the last sentence with an embarrassing wink.

-N...No it's not to... but Yoongi didn't have the time to finished because the person that the king called was there.

-Prince Yoongi, this is Seokjin, my sister's son. He'll show you the way.

The guy was a little smaller than me. He wore a white tunic and brown sandals. His face was really beautiful and he had broad shoulder. He bent down a little.

-Nice to meet you, he said. Please follow me.

Yoongi followed the omega and as he walked in the castle, everyone on their way bent down before continuing what they were doing. We walked a long time. It not that the castle was gigantic, it's just that the prince's room seemed to be on the last floor of the castle.

Part of the walk was done in complete silence, until I started to speak.

-So... How is the prince like ? I asked.

-Prince Jimin is really sweet Omega. I'm sure that you'll be pleased my him.

-Hum... And what does he like ?

-He like sweet and cute things. Except from that, I don't really know. His father doesn't let him out of the castle.

-Wh...Seriously ??? But... Why ?

Seokjin stopped in front of a door and knocked twice.

-It's not my place to talk about that. Now if you excuse me, I'll get going. I still have to meet the other members of your family. He bent down and walked away. Seconds after, the door opened. A little guy with brown hair pocked his head outside and looked at me curiously.

-I'm prince Yoongi. I'm here to see prince Jimin.

A.N

Thank you for reading !!!

I don't know if I should do drama or not...

If yes, please give me ideas !!!