You don't need to please me

POV Yoongi

You don't need to please me

The reception was... big ?

I don't really know how to describe it. There was a lot of people that I didn't know, well dressed that came to congratulate my... Mate and I. We always bowed and thanked them but... It all seemed fake ! Jimin was also acting strange. He never looked at me, forced a smile whenever people asked "so how are things going between you two?" And didn't talk to me. Not even once.

Once everyone was arrived, Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs.

-J...Jimin ? What...

-Please. Just follow me. He ordered.

After climbing all the stairs, we arrived to his room. He opened the door and pushed me in. He got in as well and closed the door behind him.

-Jimin ! What the hell ??? You...

I stopped talking when he started to undress.

-W...Wha... Jimin stop !

He didn't answered and continued until he fully removed his shirt. He started to remove his pants and I stopped him.

-Jimin !!! Stop that !!! What are you doing !!! I said, grabbing his wrists.

-Don't touch me !!! He cried. I saw fat tears escaping his eyes.

-Jimin. Tell me what's wrong honey.

-DON'T, he said, lowering his head until I only saw the top of his head. Don't call me like that. Please. Don't make me think that you're a good person...

-What on hearth are you taking about ???

-M...My father... made me take special classes... about how to please an alpha. He expect me to... offer you my body today...

I let go of his wrists because I feared that I would break them. My fists tightened and I walked away a little. What kind of father was the king ??? Jimin started to sob behind me and sat in the floor. I turned back and squat down before him.

-Jimin, I said, lifting his chin so he would look at me. His cheeks were red and drenched with tears. You don't need to do something that you're not comfortable with, only to please me.

-B...But my father said...

-Fuck your father, I bluntly said. If he really thinks that you're only useful to make children and please alphas, then he doesn't deserves to be your father, or the king.

He looked at me with big eyes, filled with tears.

-D...Do y...you mean... it ? He asked, sobbing harder.

-Of course, i answered with a smile

-But... he expect us to mate right now... and if we don't he'll... he'll... he'll...

-He won't do anything. You're my mate now. I will protect you. I swore it just a few hours ago.

He looked at me with apprehension in his eyes and I sighed.

-Look. There's something that I can do but you have to tell me if you're uncomfortable with what I'm doing.

-W...What are you gonna do ? asked the omega with fear in his eyes

-Nothing awful, trust me.

He looked at me for a few seconds, judging if I was lying, before nodding and closing his eyes. I took a deep breath and leaned closer.