Bonds

Hoseok POV

-Hey hey hey... That's not true ! He didn't drown ! He's still alive somewhere and Yoongi is taking care of him ! I tried to cheer Taehyung up.

While Tae was telling me his story, he started to curl up more and more on himself and right now, he was nothing more than a small ball in the corner of his room.

-How can you know that ??? He shouted angrily after lifting his head, letting me see his face drenched in tears. You're not with them, you can't know !!!

-I just know okay !

Why was he being like this ? Where was the cheerful and optimistic Taehyung that I had met ? How come he lost hope this quickly ?

-There is no possible way they're still alive !

Okay. I had enough.

-Taehyung I need you to listen to me right now ! I said using my hard voice. I heard Tae whimper and saw him present me his neck in total submission. I didn't mind using this voice when I needed to and right now, Tae had to listen to me.

-I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I heard him whisper.

I walked closer to him and sat right before him.

-Tae, look at me. He lifted up his head and looked at me with sad fearful eyes. You have a very special bond with Jimin. I can feel it. Just like I have one with Yoongi. Now, the bond link can only be felt while listening to your heart. Can you tell me what your heart is telling you ?

-I... They are...

-Not your head Tae. I don't need you to use your head or logic, I need you to use your heart. Tell me if Jimin is okay. Tell me if they're alive.

The omega looked at me in disbelief. He shook his head and looked down. I sighed and leaned back. How was I supposed to do this ? Comforting an omega is not in my range ! I looked back at the omega, since he hasn't spoken a word yet.

Taehyung had closed his eyes and had put a hand over his heart. I saw him furrow his eyebrow and suddenly, a wave of tears made their way down his cheeks.

-Tae...

-They... They're alive, he breathed out. I saw them...

-You... You saw them ? I asked in disbelief. I could only feel Yoongi's energy. I couldn't see him !

-I... I know where they are ! He said calmly but with a smile that could dissipate the clouds outside.

Why the fuck was my heart pumping so loudly ?

Yoongi POV

What the fuck were they doing ? It would almost be a day since Jimin and I were trapped in this shitty hole. I managed to catch a small deer for us to eat and dried it with a small fire I could lit up. The rain had extinguished the fire I used to tell the others where we were and right now, we had nothing else but each other to keep us warm.

Currently, I was laying on my back with Jimin on top of me, snuggling to my chest and while my arms were surrounding his small body.

-Y...Yoongi... I'm scared... whimpered Jimin. What if they never find us ?

-Don't you believe in your friends ? I asked, caressing his cheeks to comfort him.

-I... I do but...

-Then they'll find us. I declared. If Hoseok lets me die here, I'll haunt him for the rest of the eternity !

My joke managed to get a small laugh from Jimin and I could say that I was pretty proud ! It was still raining a lot outside so we couldn't get out and I didn't think that the others would go out in the rain like that only to come and fetch us !