stuff happens

Jimin POV

Prince Yoongi walked me to my room after the dance. My feet were sore and I was really tired but something with Yoongi kept me wide awake. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen and it bothered me a little but he was probably with Yoongi's bodyguard so I didn't have to worry... Or at least I hope I didn't have to worry... We arrived at my room and we stayed there for a couple of seconds before I bowed.

-T...Thank you for tonight ! I said.

-Hum... Don't worry about it, I didn't do a lot...

I looked at him with a smile.

-You promised me that you would make me go out ! I've never been this... happy... in a long time... I said softly.

-I swear that once we're married, we'll do a lot of things ! He said

I blushed and he suddenly realized what he just said.

-Ho ! Hum... No that's not... I meant...

I chuckled.

-It... It's okay... don't worry about it... we should go to sleep now...

-Y...Yea... good night prince Jimin !

-Just... Just call me Jimin... please...

-Hum... Okay. Good night Jimin !

I got inside my room and whispered a quick "good night Yoongi" before closing it.

Yoongi POV

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I walked to my room quickly. I didn't know what I was feeling. It couldn't be love, we met today ! Something about this omega made my heart skip a beat each time he smiled or chuckled. I couldn't tell if I liked it or not but it was... new... I just couldn't wait until we got married to take him out !!!

I'll have to do something about it...

I washed myself and got into my sleeping clothes before getting under the cover.

I took my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers. The taste made me growl.

-Mm...So delicious for me... My sweet little omega...

-A...Alpha...

I turned him around so he was on his back and admired the beauty that was now all mine.

-Y...Yoongi...

I bent down to devour his mouth. He tasted so god damn good... the way he moaned and whimpered when I suck on his tongue or bottom lips made my mouth water even more...

-Prince Yoongi... h...Ha ! He screamed when I started massaging his scent gland.

-Ready baby ?

-Prince Yoongi !

-What ?

Prince Yoongi !!!

I woke up instantly, panting and covered in sweat. Behind my door, a maid was knocking. I sighed and tried to move but hissed when my night pants brushed against my... problem...

-Are you okay my prince ? Asked the maid.

-Yeah yeah I'm okay... what do you want ?

-Hum... The king requested your presence for breakfast. It'll be ready in 30 minutes.

-Alright I'll be there. You can go !

I heard footsteps and when I was sure that no one was around, I removed my pants and went into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and... lower part but nothing was working. I gave up and started to... take care of it myself. I really hoped my rut wasn't happening right now...