Flashback

Just so you won't be lost, I wrote this chapter like if Tae was talking all along. Enjoy !

Just if you don't remember, They were at the beach, a storm stroke, Jimin and Yoongi fell in the water and got dragged away, Tae, Jungkook and Hobi went back to the castle to tell them what happened, the king is mad, Tae isn't feeling good, Hoseok try to get him to open up some more and Tae is telling him his past in this chapter !

Enjoy !

I don't really remember my former country. I just remember that it was really hot and that there was a lot of sand everywhere. One night, we were attacked and my father and all of the other males and alphas were killed. Only children, omegas and beta women were spared. We traveled for I don't know how much time. I saw waterfalls, deep forests, mountains, all from my little cage made out of wood.

My mother got sick while we were traveling and apparently, a mere beta slave wasn't important enough to waste medicine on her so they let her die. I don't even remember how I felt back then.

Eventually, we stopped here. In this city. We were being sold to the one that was ready to pay enough. While other slaves were being presented, a small voice caught my attention.

-Hey ! What's your name ?

I looked. A little boy was standing outside of the cage. His little hands were fisting the poles and a large cape was hiding his face.

-Who are you ? I asked

-My name is Jimin ! I'm four !

-What do you want ?

-What are you doing in there ? He asked. It's not a place for kids !

I showed the men that enslaved us.

-Ask them ! I don't know why I'm here !

-Would you like to be my friend ? Asked Jimin

-Why ?

- Because I don't have many friends and it looks like it's the same for you !

He smiled at me. Cute. I could smell that he was also an omega.

-Yeah sure why not. I shrugged.

-Really ??? Cool !!!

He then ran away.

-Hey ! Where are you going ???

I saw him disappear in the crowd and I sighed. Probably some kid taking a bet from his friends.

My turn to be presented came and the men dragged me out by my handcuffs. He made me climb on some cheap wooden stage before a large crowd, mostly men.

-An omega male ! Close to five years old ! Brown eyes and dark hair. It starts at...

-I'll take him ! Claimed a voice in the crowd. Everyone looked at the source of the voice. It was a woman. She wore the same cape than the boy from a couple of seconds ago.

Everyone started to laugh at the woman. Why would a mere commoner think that she could buy a slave ?

-Sorry lady, but we do business with serious people. Go back to your farm. Said the leader of the caravan

A silent "oooh" escaped the lips of the crowd as the woman only chuckled.

-I think you didn't understand. I'll take that boy and you arrogant pig has nothing to do with it. Said the lady.

The leader became as red as a tomato.

-Who do you think you are you dirty peasant ?!?! He shouted. Humiliating me in front of my men !!! I'll have your home burned to the ground !!!