Escape with Hoseok

Anlyn POV

I knocked at his door, waiting for an answer. Getting none, which was not a surprise, I opened the door and walked inside. It was dark and smelled like closed space and alpha. I saw a bump in the bed but went over a window to open it first. When sunlight made its way in the room, I heard a low groan behind me and some shuffling. I was about to go and open the other window but an arm blocked my way. Fucking Jungkook had slammed his hands on the wall beside me, caging me between his arms. I sighed and tried not to punch him.

"Jungkook, when was the last time you showered ?" I asked, keeping calm.

"Why you here ?" He asked in return with a deep voice. The kind of voice you have when you just woke up.

"I came to tell you that I'm going away for a a day or two. Now can you move ?"

He stepped back slowly and I turned around to face him. He was pale and had huge dark circles under his eyes. He had lost weight too.

"Where are you going?"

"Not your business. And if you want to complain, go for it but with the amount of work I took for you, I deserve some kind of vacation !"

He growled at me. Pardon me ?

"Did you just fucking growl at me ?" I asked.

"Yeah I fucking did." He replied, imitating my voice. "Got a problem with that ?"

"Huh... Yeah ? You don't just fucking growl at people ! That's fricking rude !"

"I don't care." He stated, slowly making his way back to his bed.

"Being heart broken doesn't justify being a lazy rude ass, Jungkook !"

He turned around to look at me.

"Shut up."

"Oh why ? I can't talk shit to you but you can to me ? I understand why Jimin never wanted anything to do with you !"

"I said shut up !!!"

"You shut up !!!"

"You're the one screaming at me since you walked in here !!!"

"Well you're not helping your case with your attitude, young man !"

"What the fuck are you talking about !?"

I walked toward him fast, not leaving the alpha any time to move away and stabbed his chest with my finger.

"Do you know how many times I had to cover for you this past month ?! You're the general's son and you're acting like a teenager in puberty !!! Stop pitying yourself, get up and do something with your life !!!"

"Stop giving me orders !"

"Fuck you !!!" I screamed before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind me, earning some awkward looks from other guards around. "What ?" I asked threateningly and they all went back to what they were doing. I sighed loudly and began to walk away. What a kid, I swear ! I still wonder why I was instructed to protect him by my bosses. I'm always telling myself that they must have a reason, a REALLY good reason for all of this but right now, I'm doubting it.

I finally arrived at Hoseok's room and opened the door without knocking. They all sat around a small table and were sipping on some tea. When I say "they", I mean Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

"Jin's not there ?" I asked, walking to the table.

"No he... he had a rough morning... he's sick." Said Namjoon awkwardly earning a knowing look from his brother.