Rut 🔞

A.N.

Y'ALL KNOW WHAT THE EMOJI IN THE TITLE IS FOR RIIIIGHT ???

Jimin POV

As we got closer and closer to Yoongi's room, I started to smell something. It was quite faint at the beginning but as we approached, it became stronger and stronger. Eventually, I could tell what it was.

Yoongi ?

It was Yoongi's smell, no doubt but it was so much stronger and... Alpha like, it made my knees feel weak. However, the two guards that were walking me made sure that I didn't fall by tightening their grip on my arms.

We finally arrived at the door, where I saw my father waiting there. I saw Jin and Namjoon with King Yong Shik. They all looked really anxious.

-F... Father ? I said, cursing myself for shuddering. The smell was so strong...

- We brought the Prince, your majesty. Announced one of the two guards that still had their hands on me. Strangely, I found the thought highly displeasing ! Who did they think they were ? Yoongi was my mate ! He was the only one allowed to touch me !

I tried to break free but they wouldn't let go. Before I could ask them to let me go, my father walked to me and...

Hugged me ?

I felt the guards let go of me as my father rubbed my back with his big hand.

I couldn't move. My father never hugged me before ! Even when I was a child ! The only kind of contact I had with him was some times ago and it was when he had beat me up ! I couldn't even say if I was happy or... Anything... It felt so strange...

-Jimin, he said. Prince Yoongi is very unwell...

I felt a knot form in my stomach. He used my name ?

-W...What ? How...

He pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. Oh ! His eyes were green... I had never realized that before... His hands were on my shoulders.

- He began his rut. It was triggered by stress if we believe the doctors. It will be a particularly difficult one to go through and it's been almost an hour since it started... He needs your help.

I felt cold. It was like my blood had been replaced by ice. I started in my father's eyes.

-T...Triggered by... stress ? I asked. How come ?

-Saving you and keeping you safe put a lot of pressure on his body, explained my father. It's your fault Jimin.

-M...My fault ? I breathed out as I felt my eyes water.

-Yes. And it's your duty to apologize right ? And since he got into his rut because of you, what a better way to apologize than to offer your body ?

-Jae Won ! Intervened Yoongi's father. It's not...

-Silence ! Shouted my father before turning back to me. Now son, what do you say ?

I mind was blank. Yoongi was in rut right now because of me. I know for a fact that an alpha in rut not satisfied experiences immense pain all over his body. I knew how that felt... To feel constant need and not be able to lighten the pain.

Yoongi was hurting because he was in rut.

His rut began sooner because he took care of me.

Yoongi is hurting because he took care of me.

It was my fault...

I was scared. I never did those things, I wasn't even allowed to touch myself when I was in heat ! But if it was to apologize, if it was to help Yoongi... I could do it.