Jung Hee

Hoseok POV

"I'm not of pure lineage" said Jung Hee. "The previous queen died while giving birth to my sister and our father had some... adventures with other ladies afterwards."

"I always thought that the queen was an only child..." I said carefully, not trying to anger the man in front of me. He only chuckled sadly.

"Jae Won liked this side of the story because it meant no one could come and steal his throne. He started pushing it even more in people's heads when my sister died." He sighed. "I was travelling when she passed away and when I came back for the funeral, I got sent back on the king's orders because I "had nothing to do with the royal family" like I was some common bastard..."

"I'm... sorry to hear that... But does that mean you never saw Jimin ?"

"I saw him a couple of times when he was a baby... he was so chubby and cute... but I... I don't expect him to remember me." He finished with a sad smile. "But enough of that ! You have to leave my boy !"

I nodded and bowed before exiting the room. Anlyn was waiting for me with the same frown she always wore on her face. As soon as a approached her, she tied the black cloth around my head again and we went back to the castle.

Yoongi POV

"I'm starting to think that you actually want to eat me !" I heard from the bathroom.

"You just realized that, love ?" I said with a chuckle.

A blushing blond head appeared from behind the wall that separates our bedroom from the bathroom. I only laughed more. Even if his hair was as messy as ever and even if he only wore pyjama pants, Jimin was simply the most beautiful human I ever saw.

"It's not funny ! What would the council say if they saw this ? We have a meeting this afternoon with them and my father !" He protested.

Before I could think about it, "you don't need to go if you don't want to, they never talk to you anyway" left my mouth. My tone was playful but when I didn't hear anything back, I knew I had screwed up. I facepalmed myself and got up. In the bathroom, Jimin was brushing his hair silently. If I didn't know him, I would've said that he didn't care about what I had said but, obviously, I knew him.

"Hey hun... I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..."

"No it's okay. Forget it. It's not the first time someone says that I'm not needed somewhere important so it doesn't matter." He said coldly. This tone didn't suit him.

"That's not what I meant..."

"That's certainly what you said !" He snapped back, moving further in the bathroom and away from me, using an other mirror to do his hair.

"And I also said I was sorry ! What more do you want ?" I said, raising my voice.

Suddenly, a brush was thrown at me ! I thankfully dodged at the last second and looked at Jimin, ready to defend myself.

"I want to fucking matter !!!" He said, tears in his eyes. "I want to be treated like the heir that I am and not like an afterthought!!! Scratch that. I want to be treated like a fucking person !!! All I do is sit back and hear you alphas talk about important stuff or talk about me like I'm not there !!!"

I looked at him, not knowing what to say. I had never saw Jimin this emotional about something... I had never heard him swear before ! His usual sweet scent had left its place to a more sour one.

"The only time they talk to me is to ask me if there's a child coming ! Like I'm sorry I can't get pregnant by snapping my fingers ! Maybe if I hadn't been so stressed out, there would be a baby on the way but we almost died and still needed to fuck so THEY could be happy !!! I-" he stopped talking when he chocked on a son and sat on the ground. I walked to him and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in my neck and cried there for a while.

"I'm so tired Yoongi..." he whispered finally. "So so tired... I just want to leave... I never want to come back... I never want to see my father again..."

I only nodded. When my mate had calmed down, he pushed me back a bit so he could look at me and dry his tears.

"I'm sorry" he chuckled, embarrassed. "I don't usually get this emotional..."

"It's perfectly normal for you to be so emotional about... well everything that's going on."

His lips formed a tight smile and I feared he was going to cry again but he got up and grabbed a shirt that was on our bed. Was it mine, was it his, it didn't matter.

"I'm not going to this meeting." He said before grabbing a book and sitting down one of our sofa.

"Babe I didn't mean..."

"It's not because of you" he said with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. "I just... Maybe if I don't see them for a while, we'll be leaving sooner."

I smiled sadly and walked to him to kiss his forehead.

"Those meeting will be a lot more boring now that you wont come at them."

Jimin chuckled and stretched his head so our lips could meet. His scent was back to the usual sugary one.

"You'll do great" he said with a wink. I laughed and went back to the bathroom to wash myself. I still had to be presentable for this meeting. Before I left, I turned to my mate.

"I'll ask them if you can visit Tae once in a while."

Jimin frowned at me.

"I asked like a dozen of times and they... my father didn't want me to..."

"I can still try..."

Jimin smiled at me and got up to hug me tightly.

"Thank you... come back quickly..."

I swear to god, once we leave this fucking place, I'll kill anyone that makes my mate just a tiny bit sad or uncomfortable. We'll have kids when HE wants to, not a single soul is going to make him feel bad for not being pregnant, he'll read all the books he wants, eat all the food he wants and we'll fuck everyday !

"I certainly hope so" I heard from Jimin.

"Did... did I just say that out loud ?" I asked, face burning up.

"No but I got the general idea", he said pointing at the beautiful mark on his neck. "Now leave before I... Just leave."

And I ran out of the room.

A.N
I didn't correct anything but I hope you enjoyed !