3. Corolla

SKY POV

I laid in bed that night, sleepless. Well, most nights were like this. I'd be dead tired from work, but I'd just lay here alone with my thoughts. Sleep didn't come easy and it didn't matter, I couldn't have cared less. Sleeping only made me dream of happier times with my mom and nightmares would remind me of my loneliness. Even when Charlie and I were together, I always felt alone. But being alone was better than a blip in my routine.

Against my better judgement, my mind reverts back to those amazing blue eyes. They were electric and just thinking about them made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I glare at the ceiling, pissed at myself for finding such an awful human being so damn attractive. He was an asshole, but this one you actually wanted to look at.

I try my hardest to not let my thoughts of him consume me, but I really didn't have anything else to to think about. Thinking about Charlie wasn't an option and despite his annoying demeanor, mystery boy was a better subject.

I'm battling with myself when I hear moans coming from the other room. Lisa had brought some random guy over and the walls of this apartment were paper thin. So here I am, forced to listen to the unholy sounds emanating through the walls.

As much as the actual sounds haunt me, they cause my brain to think dirty thoughts about Mr. I Can't Properly Tip A Bartender. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to force his image out of my head, I feel dirty just thinking those kinds of things about that douchebag. As hard as I close my eyes, his face wouldn't, couldn't leave my mind.

I pictured his eyes gazing into mine, his muscular arms grabbing ahold of my waist as he trails his tongue up my neck. "Fuck", I whisper to myself.

I'm angry with myself for even thinking of him that way after how rude he was to me. My mind was set in the idea that he was no good, but my body told me other wise. I could start to feel the pool of liquid heat seeping through the fabric of my panties. As much as I wanted to hold myself back, I don't. I don't think I could have, honestly. My body had already betrayed me and now I had no choice but to grant it the release that it craved.

I stick two fingers into my mouth, my tongue intertwining around each one just until they were wet enough. I slide them in and out, imagining I have his cock in my mouth. I slowly drag them down my bare stomach, across my belly button, and stop at the hem of my panties. I dip my fingers inside the fabric and tease my delicate pearl with slow circles. I moan at the thought of him doing this to me.

I finally take my fingers and gasp out as I plunge them inside me, quickly jutting them in and out like I was running out of time. I take my free hand and tuck it under my shirt, running it along my now bare breast. I squeeze them as hard as I can as I continue to shove a third finger inside myself, the pain melding into pleasure. My hips start to grind against my own hand as I have his image burned into my brain.

My breath becomes shorter as I get close to my inevitable release, feeling the pool that has now soaked the sheets underneath me. I take pleasure in the fact that this man had no clue of the effect he had on me. I would rather die then that asshole know that he got me off like this.

I let my fingers push deep inside me until the built up tension in my body finally explodes within me, my legs stiffening as shockwaves pass through my nerves. I lay there panting, alone with my thoughts.

"Damn it!", I mumble under my breath.

I grab the pillow closest to me and smother my face with it. "Ahhhh!", the fabric muffling my screams. With the pillow still planted on my face, I roll around my bed in frustration.