7. Yes

SKY POV

He pushes himself off the hood of the car and begins walking towards me. I'm still sitting on the desk, watching his every move. I can see his jaw twitch as he clenches it. It's silent for a moment, all I can hear is the rustling of his of jeans and my heavy breathing. He stops right in front of me, his hips barely grazing my knees as he clutches the desk on either side of me. He tilts his head right under my earlobe and the feeling of his breath on my neck makes the hairs on the back of it stand up.

"Do you... want to?", he asks in a low, ominous voice.

"W-want to what?", I try to spit out. I knew what he was going to say, I just wanted to hear him say it.

"Fuck me?", he answers in that same ominous tone.

I can start to feel my arousal form into a pool of liquid between my legs and I squeeze them together to prevent my body from betraying me again. I didn't know how to answer. A part of me wanted to jump up and give him a sarcastic answer, but the other half was screaming yes. I start to feel my rational side slowly losing its battle and I think I secretly wanted that to happen.

For just a moment, we stare into each other's eyes as if we were both waiting for the other to make a move.

It's like we both knew the other was weak as he suddenly grabbed my face and crashed his mouth onto mine with such force. It was like he'd been waiting his whole life to kiss me. I lean into his kiss, deepening it so hard our teeth almost gnash against each other. His tongue intertwines with mine as my hands grab fistfuls of his hair. I feel the hatred for this man leave my body as waves of euphoria replace it.

He braces the back of my neck as his mouth roughly travels down it. His tongue runs over all the sensitive spots and sends shivers down my spine. I whip my head back and moan at the sensation. His free hand roams over me frantically like he's on a time limit. His hand reaches under my cropped tee, pulling my bra down to expose my breast. He kneads it forcefully until he takes my nipple into his mouth, licking it quickly in circles.

"Mmmm", is all I could muster out.

He obviously hears me as I can feel that smirk form against my skin. He takes my incoherent moans as his cue to grab my top and pull it above my head, tossing it to the ground. I watch with anticipation as he grabs his own tee from the back and pulls it over his head. He grabs my waist with one hand and tightens his grip, it hurts but I like it. The other hand reaches behind me, unclasping my bra with one swift motion as it drops to the floor on its own.

With such impatience, he grabs both sides of my waist now as I fumble trying to quickly unbuckle his belt. His hard kisses are all over the place: my mouth, my earlobes, my neck. He makes me feel like he can't get enough of me.

I finally succeed with his belt and undo the buttons. I pull down his boxer briefs along with his jeans, freeing the hard length that was begging to be released. My eyes widen at the sight with intimidation.

Fuck, that's big.

One minute my legs are wrapped around his waist and the next he pushes me down onto the desk with such force, papers and pens go flying onto the floor. His hard body presses into mine as his hand plunges down between my thighs. I can feel him rub the fabric, causing me to bite my lips in anticipation. His fingers hook into my panties and moves them over. His thumb glides up my slit and lands on the delicate pearl of flesh. I toss my head back onto the desk as I try to encourage him by jutting my hips out.

"You're so fucking hot", he whispers into my ear as he suddenly plunges a finger deep inside me. I gasp in pleasure as shockwaves hit all my nerve endings.