TAEYONG IMAGINE

I was slowly starting to wake up from my sleep. It was Sunday morning. I stayed still in the dark until I became curious about the time. I looked over at the clock beside me on the night stand.

5:47 AM.

Not cool.

I wanted to fall back asleep, but it was too difficult. It was starting to make me a little upset. I groaned at my current state. When I did that, I felt the bed stir a little. I turned to see a pair of eyes slowly open. They belonged to my handsome boyfriend. It was my first time staying the night, so I felt a little anxious.

"Why are you awake? Are you okay?" Taeyong asked with some concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said while yawning. I snuggled up closer to Taeyong. He wrapped his arms around me tighter. We looked at each other for a few minutes in the quiet and dark room.

"Try to get back to sleep." He said, stroking my hair. I loved his touch. And his morning voice was sexy and raspy. His voice is one of the many things I love about him.

I nodded to his question and we snuggled in to each other even closer. With every breath I took, I took in his scent. It may sound weird, but he just smelled so good.

Before I knew it, I was instantly back into my deep sleep.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

A couples hours later I woke up. I opened my eyes and saw that Taeyong was no longer beside me. I saw that he wasn't in the bathroom. I sat up in bed and quietly said his name.

"Taeyong, where are you?" I asked cautiously.

No response.

I got out of bed and slowly made my way through the dorm. As I was walking, I started to smell something.

Food.

I went straight to the kitchen. I walked in and saw Taeyong focused on making breakfast. I smiled at the sight. He was a really good cook. I walked up behind him and slowly wrapped my arms around him. I liked giving him back hugs. He chuckled and turned around.

"Good morning y/n." He said, while smiling.

"Good morning." I said, admiring his gorgeous features. He gave me a short but meaningful kiss.

"Go sit down, I'll bring you some food in a few minutes." He said, pushing my messy morning hair out of my face. I told him okay and went to sit at the counter.

"Where are the others at?" I asked, surprised by the silence.

"I got them to leave for the day." He said, smiling at me. I rose my brows, wondering what he had said to the guys. He came over to me and set down the food. He sat down beside me.

"Let me feed you some!" He said. I laughed and opened my mouth. After that, I fed him a bite of the tasty food he had made.

We finished the food and moved to the couch. He was about to turn on the TV but stopped. I gave him a confused look.

"Well, we are home alone, so we might as well make the most of it." He said with a sly smile. We moved in closer to each other.

We definitely made the most of our precious time together.

A/N: My first imagine! They'll be shorter, but I'll try to deliver♡♡♡