TAEIL IMAGINE

"Do you think that they'll like me?" Taeil asked me. He was getting ready to meet the rest of my family. He had met my parents once, and they loved him. Now I was having a family reunion. All of my family wanted me to bring Taeil. They were all very anxious to meet him.

"Of course they'll like you. My parents already love you, so I have a feeling the rest of them will too." I told him.

He smiled and finally calmed down. He was now almost completely calm. He seemed pretty confident about it now.

After a little longer, we were both ready to leave. We got into the car and left. The drive was kind of long, so I told him what to expect. I told him about the normal family members and the crazy ones. I also told him some of the girls in my family might try to flirt with him.

I met Taeil's parents once, and they seemed to like me. I was happy that they accepted me. I still had to meet others.

We finally had reached our destination. I didn't have to bring anything though. Sometimes certain family members were required to bring something. We walked up to my aunt and uncles house. I walked into to see what I expected.

Smiling faces on one side, and complete destruction on the other. I smiled and looked at Taeil. He was giving an awkward smile. My parents came up to me.

"Hi y/n, hi Taeil. We're glad you could both make it. Expecially with your schedule being so busy." My mom said. I smiled and took Taeil's hand. I pulled him into the kitchen. My family smiled when they saw us.

"Hello y/n! Oh you look so nice. And this handsome man must be Taeil." My aunt said. I smiled.

"Thank you. And yes, this is Taeil." I said, looking over to him. I wanted him to talk, but he was quiet. My cousin, who was a bit of a flirt sometimes, came over to Taeil and I.

"Hi, do you want me to show you around?" She said, not looking at me at all. Taeil shook his head.

"No thanks. I planned on staying beside y/n." He said. She gave a defeated look and walked away. Just as she left, my uncle came over. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How are ya?" He asked me.

"I'm good, I think Taeil and I are going to sit down." I said. He nodded and looked at Taeil. They both smiled and my uncle put out his hand. They shook hands and properly introduced themselves to each other for the first time.

"Well, you two can get ready to eat if you want. We're going to eat in a couple minutes." My uncle said. Taeil and I went to find a spot to sit and eat. After a few minutes, we went and got our food. I made sure we weren't by my weird cousin in line. We had chicken and pork belly, so he was very satisfied with the food.

We went back to our spots and ate. I had a lot of my cousins come and sit by us. They aksed a few questions and we did the same. Taeil seemed to like everyone. It made me happy. I didn't see anyone giving Taeil bad looks, so I felt good about this.

After eating, I sat on the couch with Taeil. He wasn't much into skinship, but he would do it with me of course.

My little cousin ran up to me and Taeil while we're sitting.

"Y/n! Come sing with us!" He said, getting very excited.

"If you asked Taeil, I'm sure he would love to," I told him, acting like I was whispering. I knew Taeil could hear me. My cousin turned to Taeil. He got shy since he didn't know him.

"Do you want to sing?" He asked.

"Sure! I'd love to come and sing with you!" He said, smiling. He got off the couch and went with him.

The younger kids sang with Taeil for a little bit. It made me smiling seeing him do that. I think it made everyone else smile too.

After he was done singing, we got ready to leave. We said goodbye and left. I was tired, so I slept on the car ride. I woke up when we pulled into the driveway of our shared apartment. We got out and went inside. We got ready for bed and fell into the bed.

I turned towards Taeil to see him smiling.

"I had fun." He said.

"You looked so cute with the kids." I said laughing. He looked right into my eyes.

"Someday, we're gonna go back to the reunion with our own family."

A/N: Over 100 reads!! Thank you so much! Please share this story with others! Don't forget to vote either. I didn't think I would get this far lol.
Thank you again♡♡♡