CHENLE IMAGINE

Chenle and I have been dating for 4 months and we haven't had our first kiss yet. I was a little upset, but it was okay. We had come close a few times, but it never ended up actually happening.

Today we were going to an amusement park with the other Dream members. We were all pretty excited for it. We were all getting into the car. I sat between Chenle and Renjun.

The ride over didn't take too long. We all got unbuckled and crawled out of the vehicle. We got into a group and decided to stay together for the first part of the day. Mark looked like he was babysitting yet still having fun. Haechan was also watching out a little. Jisung knew what he wanted us to do first.

We followed him and did what he wanted to do. Everyone got to choose something that everyone else had to do with them. A few of the members did pass on a few rides.

We ended up taking a break to get something to eat. Being the food lover I am, I really liked picking out some good food to snack on. Everyone else got their food too. Everyone sat at a table together. I, of course, sat by Chenle.

After we finished eating, we decided we would split up and go do some things not as one big group. Chenle and I walked towards some of the booths. We did a few things but I really wanted to get back to the rides. We did a lot of thrill rides earlier, so we decided to go on some more gentle and slower rides.

We did this for a few hours before the sun started to slowly set. We were still walking around with just us two. I was enjoying spending the day with him. The whole day with him didn't happen very often. We were holding hands when he spoke.

"Do you want to go on the ferris wheel before we get ready to leave?" He asked. I nodded.

'We might end up kissing.' I thought in my head. He smiled and pulled me along with him. Wr got into the line so we could wait.

"Have you been having fun so far?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am. It'd nice to be able to do a fun thing with you. We've haven't been able to do this in a while." He said, looking at the ground.

"Well, now we are. So let's just keep enjoying it." I told him. He looked up at me and smiled.

The conversation had passed the time to make it through the line. He let me get in first. He got in and the ride operator closed the door. It slowly started to make its way around. We were close to the top when I looked over at Chenle. We leaned in but he pulled back.

"Look at the view." He said, looking to the other side. I leaned over and looked. It looked nice. I was a little sad that we didn't kiss though.

The ride finished and we got off. We walked for about 10 minutes until we met up with the rest of the members. We all talked about what we did. Everyone had fun. I tried to look happy, but I just couldn't get over the fact that I didn't kiss Chenle.

We all walked back to the vehicle and crawled in. We sat in the same spots as we did on the way there. The ride went by and we walked inside. Everyone put there stuff away and I stayed by the door.

Chenle came up to me and frowned.

"What's wrong y/n?" He asked with a concerned voice.

"Nothing, I think I'm just gonna head back to my home. It's getting a little late." I said.

"I'll walk you out." He said. I nodded and opened the door. He walked out with me and closed it behind him. We walked in silence out to my car. I turned to him so I could say goodbye. Before I could say anything, I felt something on my lips.

His lips were on mine.

I kissed him back and we both pulled back. Have gave me a big smile. I smiled too. I was glad it was dark, or else my flushing face would have been obvious.

"Sorry I didn't do that earlier. I didn't want it to be like that." He said.

"That's okay. I liked this better. I like the way things went." I said, laughing.

"Goodbye y/n, I love you." He said.

"Goodbye, I love you too." I said. We looked at each other for a moment before I got into my car. Chenle walked back inside and I started car.

For the rest of the night, I couldn't stop thinking about our perfect kiss.