JISUNG IMAGINE

I was sitting with Mark and Jisung on the floor surrounded by books and papers. With both Mark and I being able to speak English and Korean, Jisung wanted us to teach him some more English. I felt a little weird when he asked for help, so I asked if mark could join too. He thought for a moment and said yes. I was a little to nervous to work with Jisung alone since I have a small crush on him.

"So Jisung, what are some of your hobbies?" I asked him in English, patiently waiting for his response.

"Um, like to dance. I like to sing and rap too." He said.

"Good! You're doing really good with the basics!" I told him, switching back to Korean. He smiled, feeling quite proud of himself.

"I'll be back in a minute guys, just continue without me." Mark said as he got up.

The room became silent. There was no exchanging of words between me and Jisung. I looked over at him and saw him looking at me, so I turned away.

Five minutes had passed and Mark still wasn't back. I decided to break the ice between Jisung and I.

"So, what else do you want to learn? Anything you want to look at right now?" I asked.

"Can we take a break from this? I don't feel like working on this for any longer." He told me.

"Sure," I said, a little sad that he wanted this to be over. I got up to leave, but he stopped me. I was surprised at his sudden action.

"I still want you to stay y/n! Let's just talk about something different for a little bit." He said, pulling me down to sit with him again.

"What do you want to talk about?" I said.

"Hm, let me think for a minute. Well, do you have a crush on any of the members?" He asked.

I froze. As still as a stature. I could feel my face heating up as he sat staring at me for a response. He seemed a little anxious waiting for me to reply.

"Well, I do have a crush on one of the members, but I don't think he would like me back."

"Why is he too old?" Jisung asked.

"No, that's not the problem." I said.

"Tell me y/n, please." He said sweetly. I knew how I could do this.

I could confess to him.

In English.

If I spoke with complex English, he wouldn't understand a word.

"Well, the member that I like is sitting right across from me. I developed a crush on him from day one. He's sweet and charming. I like him for who he is. And I repeat, the person I like is currently right across from me." I said in English.

Jisung gave me a very confused look. Right at that moment, Mark walked in.

"Did you do it yet?" Mark asked Jisung. Now I was confused. Jisung looked back at me and looked down.

"No." Jisung said. "I asked her who she liked and she responded in English. I'm a little confused."

"Hm, I guess she couldn't confess about him straight foward." Mark said. My eyes shot up to Mark. So did Jisung's.

Right as Jisung was going to say something to Mark, he left the room.

"I like you too." Jisung said in English. I looked at him in astonishment.

"What?" I asked. 

"I like you too." He said.

I felt all weird hearing him say that. My head wasn't thinking straight and my heart was beating.

"Do you want to go on a date sometime?" He asked in English, smiling like a goof.

"Yes." I said. We both smiled and Mark walked into the room.

"Look, I helped the both of you! And now you guys are together! But I better stay I don't want to leave y/n and the little Maknae alone." He said, acting like a parent. Jisung and I both groaned in annoyance.

I was looking foward to seeing what Jisung had in mind for a date.

A/N: I realize that Jisung speaks a little English but I decided to just right this anyways.