JISUNG IMAGINE

This was requested by Iqxxxh2007. I hope you like it!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●

Jisung and I were messing around in one of the practice rooms. I became a trainee shortly after he debuted, but I still got to know him a little. He was really sweet and fun to be around. I had always had a crush on him, but never brought it up because of the risks that came with it.

1. The company could possibly become VERY upset.

2. Jisung may not feel the same way and it would mess up our friendship.

I didn't want to loose anything of what I had, so I decided to just keep it to myself. Jisung and I haven't been able to hang out as much with my training anf his practice for NCT DREAM's upcoming comeback.

"Do you dance?" Jisung asked. I simply nodded as we got up from sitting on the floor. Jisung had helped me a lot with my dancing. He was someone that I trusted to help me and give me good advice.

As a trainee, I had to learn some of the dances from other groups, so I knew some the choreography for a few NCT songs. We didn't have a manager or someone to supervise us, which was pretty uncommon. Although we were alone, it was still very professional.

After dancing through a few songs, we sat back down on the floor. My group was going to debut at the end of this year, so sometimes Jisung and I talked about it. He was very excited and happy. He told me he would be my biggest fan.

"Are you ready for your comeback?" I asked him, being very excited myself.

He nodded and looked at me with his cute smile. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss Mark though." He said.

Mark was going to being 'graduating' from NCT DREAM, which made us all a little sad. But he was still part of the other units, so he wouldn't be too far away.

We talked a little more about the comeback until Jisung abruptly stopped our conversation.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something." He told me. My heart sped up a little, even though I didn't even know what he was going to say.

"Okay," was all I told him.

"I l-like you but don't want to start anything, right now. It would be a bad time for the both of us and I don't even know how you feel." He said, looking away from me.

I was at a loss of words due to his statement. I liked him a lot, but I knew what he said was true. It probably wouldn't be a good for the either of us.

I was about to speak up when all of the sudden the door opened. It was one of the managers for NCT. Thankfully, she was one, if not the nicest one. She was very respectful to them and the other idols.

"There you are! Jisung you're going to have to leave. I'm sorry to cut your free time short." She said. We both nodded. Jisung smiled and waved before he left the room. I got up and left, not wanting to be in the room alone.

I got up and decided to just go back to my dorm. I said goodbye to some people and got a ride to the dorm. I walked in and went sraight to my shared room. My roommate saw that I wasn't very happy and she tried to get me to talk.

"What's up?" She asked, concerned.

"Just a lot on my mind, I don't want to talk about it." I told her. She understood and left the room, not wanting to push it. I laid in bed, thinking about what he has said to me earlier.

I l-like you but don't want to start anything, right now.

It ran through my head multiple times. I never knew that Jisung liked me in THAT way. I'm glad he did, but what he said afterwords was the reality for the both of us. It wouldn't be good timing with all of the things going on. SM probably wouldn't be up to the idea either. I was still a trainee and we were both still so young, so it probably wasn't a good idea.

One of my other group members voice snapped me out of my thoughts when she told me food was ready. I slowly walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat. When I was finished, I told them I was tired and went straight to my room again. Although I wasn't really tired, I forced myself to sleep.

The next day I woke up and got ready for the day. I got dressed and ate a quick breakfast. I then went to the SM building so I could practice with my group. We practiced for about 3 hours before we had a break. On that break, I decided to go get some water.

When I stepped out of the practice room and into the hallway, I saw Jisung. We smiled and I walked up to him. I couldn't keep quiet about it much longer. I looked around us before speaking quietly.

"I like you Jisung, but what you said was right. We probably couldn't make it work." I told him. I think my statement caught him off guard, but he nodded his head. I continued to walk and then eventually made it back to the practice room.

After a few more hours, out day was finally over. I was tired, but happy with the work that we had accomplished today. We all worked really hard and did our best.

As I was walking, I felt someone stop me. I turned around and saw Jisung.

"Can we go back in there for a minute?" He asked. I nodded and we walked together.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. The sudden question took me back a little.

"What?" I asked. He repeated the same question, trying to keep up his confidence. "We could get in BIG trouble." I told him.

"I know, but I really like you. After you debut it will be different. The company would be much more understanding of it. I had some free time and looked into it. We would have to keep it a secret now, but then it would be okay." He said.

I really liked Jisung but I didn't know if I wanted to risk my career. But as I continued to think, I realized how much Jisung really did like me. He liked just as much as I did towards him. I looked up and him and smiled.

"Yes, Jisung. I'll be your girlfriend. He gave me a short but tight hug before we left the room. I went back to my dorm while he went to his. I didn't tell anyone, but I was very happy. We knew that everything would work out in the end.

A/N: Wooo! Another one done. Thank you for reading❤❤